East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

I lIke your style my man support your team with pride. Hey if we want to talk we have to go out and earn the right. I think the boys have it in them. We got a pretty good mix of power up front and some good playmakers in the skilled department. I know some of your boys good kids. Your o-linemen better eat good #61 and the the res tof our D is ready to lay the lumber.

well for their sake, I hope so. You and the rest of 11-AA know that "come, come getchee some" is LCs bread and butter. We'll run it til you think you've stopped it, and then we'll run it somewhere else! It's honestly impressive to me that we win so many games. Everyone knows exactly what were gunna do, and just can't stop it. That alone should speak wonders for the coaching of our athletes.

The run has always been LC's bread and butter. And for the first time in a few years LC has the right athletes in the right areas and experience on both sides of the ball. East i have heard has a few good players but to consistently win football games it will take more then a few. Besides for East depth is an issue and even #45 will tire out. Lewis County has to many points of attack when it comes to offense and is dynamic in special teams. So unless East is inhuman and doesn't wear down Lewis County (not by a ridiculous score like 56-7) will comfortably win this game.

#45 is possibly the best play maker in the district. We like to call him YAC he is very slippery. We have more than just one player though so go ahead and plan on stopping #45 and watch the rest of our team step up. Here are some more numbers, #'s 49, 40 , 44, 61, 75, 12, 42, 68, 60, 14, 7, 9 , 51, 20,11, 72. This team is playing well together and tired of bring knocked around. I was just talking to some of them last night and said you can not talk about being good untill you beat these teams that have whipped you in the past. These guys understand this and you will not hear any smack talk out of them . But you will see fire in their eyes that I have not seen at East before. Go Eagles!

I have never met an East person period who didn't like to talk a little smack... I take that back... I have never met a Hickman county person period that didn't like to talk a little smack. lol. You name all of those players, but every team in this district has players like that. We are talking about the players who will be the difference in the ball game. I watched East play in the jamboree, and the only player I seen that would make a difference in the ball game is #45. Lewis is full of big talented guys every year. Just like the ones you named for East. I think this game will come down to the coaching... And as far as that goes Lewis has a more experienced coaching staff, plus every player respects them. Like I said East may pull it out in the end by a touchdown. But neither team is going to blow the other away, in my opinion.

I have never met an East person period who didn't like to talk a little smack... I take that back... I have never met a Hickman county person period that didn't like to talk a little smack. lol. You name all of those players, but every team in this district has players like that. We are talking about the players who will be the difference in the ball game. I watched East play in the jamboree, and the only player I seen that would make a difference in the ball game is #45. Lewis is full of big talented guys every year. Just like the ones you named for East. I think this game will come down to the coaching... And as far as that goes Lewis has a more experienced coaching staff, plus every player respects them. Like I said East may pull it out in the end by a touchdown. But neither team is going to blow the other away, in my opinion.

I think there was a compliment hidden in there somewhere!

I hope your team takes us as lightly as you are. Just going to use your words as bulletin board material. Ole 45 also has a few horses in front that like to help him look good as well. 

Horses in front? you got to be kidding ...lol  East has and always will have  the worst lines in the dist.why do you think "air hick" is sacked so much????? The running game is any opposing teams first choice when playing this team,for good reason.  Coach Piggy  has not done nothing with this team. They accidently made it into the playoffs last year, and now you on here talking about horses out front ???? ,and how good they are,???? they found direction? LOLOLOLOL PLEASE fella....your either a daddy with tunnel vision, or just stupid, the plays 45 makes is on his own,he reads the field well  and finds a way to make the usual busted play into a positive.,there is no brilliant gameplan masterminded here, Lewis county will hopefully lose,I would not count out  " air  hick"  to make a few big plays.Who is # 61??????

Edited by centervilleballer1

Baller you do realize you have lost 2 out of the three last regular season games against "Air Hick" right. You did knock us out of the playoffs but only by a touchdown after we had 6 turnovers. I guess those facts are me being "stupid or having Tunnel vision" . I am sorry for clouding up your point with facts. #61 is Austin Crockett and he is a good one.

Baller you do realize you have lost 2 out of the three last regular season games against "Air Hick" right. You did knock us out of the playoffs but only by a touchdown after we had 6 turnovers. I guess those facts are me being "stupid or having Tunnel vision" . I am sorry for clouding up your point with facts. #61 is Austin Crockett and he is a good one.

+1 I was thinking the same think about "Air Hick". I didn't remember Ctown dominating them lately.

Edited by Jacketman89

Ha. We are not talking about Centerville,but um duh yea, I was there to see us lose to a SORRY east team,  I think your playing Lewis County Friday, the last I checked, So best thing is to not worry about us until our meeting, ( which we will win this year I am 100% sure ) ,Air Hick and  #45 are your only good players, this other one your trying to praise,never heard of him, so im sure he is a NON factor on the team, Let me guess he is part of those "horses" you speak of.lol Very soft and passive horses will get rode hard Friday night.

+1 I was thinking the same think about "Air Hick". I didn't remember Ctown dominating them lately.

Who said anything about Centerville Dominating? Point was made that "Air hick"  was sacked so much, because of a sorry line. Hes probably one of the better QB in the District, im sure. Crawl back in your hole that those nasty trash eating yellowjackets live in if you cant pay attention.

Horses in front? you got to be kidding ...lol East has and always will have the worst lines in the dist.why do you think "air hick" is sacked so much????? The running game is any opposing teams first choice when playing this team,for good reason. Coach Piggy has not done nothing with this team. They accidently made it into the playoffs last year, and now you on here talking about horses out front ???? ,and how good they are,???? they found direction? LOLOLOLOL PLEASE fella....your either a daddy with tunnel vision, or just stupid, the plays 45 makes is on his own,he reads the field well and finds a way to make the usual busted play into a positive.,there is no brilliant gameplan masterminded here, Lewis county will hopefully lose,I would not count out " air hick" to make a few big plays.Who is # 61??????

My bad, Weren't you were talking about East here. lol Edited by Jacketman89

well for their sake, I hope so. You and the rest of 11-AA know that "come, come getchee some" is LCs bread and butter. We'll run it til you think you've stopped it, and then we'll run it somewhere else! It's honestly impressive to me that we win so many games. Everyone knows exactly what were gunna do, and just can't stop it. That alone should speak wonders for the coaching of our athletes.

We do the same thing in Camden...You dont have to have a lot of plays if you run the ones you have well. I look forward to the Camden vs Lewis County game.Almost like playing vs ourselves.I almost think the new teams in this district have an advantage over Camden this season. they know us from playing Lewis county so much but we don't know them at all.