East Hickmzn host. Lewis county !

It is because these kids are underachieving nothing against LC but these kids aren't even fighting. LC is always a tough ball club buy-in all honesty shouldn't just run off with game like this 21-14 or 28-7 but not like this score. The staff at East wants to do that community a favor go into office Monday and fire yourself. Those kids are better than what im watching. My boy played these same kids in middle school and was a stud group of kids. And was well coached. So who ever came on her dogging Harris and staff take another look, you only dogging them to make yourself feel better,or your really stupid. That staff is now at Fairview two on high one one middle school and are doing well I have a kid on both teams. Fairview beat middle school by out coaching East and had East high school coaches on sidelines doing what they do loosing. East please get smart and get this circus out of town.

• Upvote 1

Unfortunately for.you they will probably do the same. Yall and east will be playing for fourth in the district. Lewis fairview and camden round.out the top three.

I wouldn't go there so quick. Camden is an undisciplined wreak of an offensive team and Coach Blow should fire himself as OC as well as half his starting linemen.What i thought was big and strong is just slow and stupid with no self control . In 3 games I think we have about 30 penalties against and 5 for the other teams. I wish I could say this embarrassment was tssaa referees but we are just that stinking bad and that starts with the Boss.Worst offensive team in Camden in 13 years  You might think I am just mad because we lost but nope we won 27-0 doesn't change the fact that our offensive unit is just that offensive!  Coach Wolf has done an outstanding l job with the defense if they get the O doing anything their really is no telling how far the defense can carry them but they cant be on the field 95% of the game.