GILES VS CPA

dadtimesfive

Why do you care what motivates me, I am a middle aged has been. I have no clue what motivates these kids, as I personally know none of them. I would assume simply strapping on the pads would get them amped up, playing against SEC commitments would amp them up, but what do I know?

Personally when I played it took a lot to get me fired up as I am not a firey guy. But I always liked proving doubters wrong whether it was The Tennesseean or an opponents little sister who I overheard before the game.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4.8s????  Are you crazy?  He's at least a 4.3.  But he's nothing compared to our starting freshman OT, but more about him later tonight.  He, he, he..... :thumb:

Is that the same OT that is from Mississippi?  Or what part of the south is he from?  Just like the 4 BBall players. 

Naaaa they don't recruit.  It is a completely fair playing field.  Why don't you go play with the other private schools

Is that the same OT that is from Mississippi?  Or what part of the south is he from?  Just like the 4 BBall players. 

Naaaa they don't recruit.  It is a completely fair playing field.  Why don't you go play with the other private schools

Funny you should mention recruiting.. there IS a school in this game on probation and sanctions through 2014 season.... and it AIN't ... cpa