Knotts West vs. Mairvul

STARSNBARS

Fellers this rite hear iz a vurry scirry gaim........Comin' oft tha Alcouh gaim and then havin two play West wif a opun weak and thay scorred 65 laist time out inn weak #1.....

Eye heer thay've mooved Marshall two QB and thair runnin' sum pistull along wif tha Vear.....Lotts two prepair fer and vurry good athleets.....Laist yeers gaim wuz a track meat and thay mooved tha bawl on us az good az ennybodee..... :popcorneater:

West (in my opinion) is one of the top two or three 5A football teams in the state. I also think West may be better than both Webb and Alcoa this season. That being said, Maryville is still Maryville. You guys have talented, athletic, hard-working players and a top-notch coaching staff. This team has made a statement in the first two games and I would be surprised if they let up now. Maryville appears to be on a mission this year. I don't see how you can pick against them.

West (in my opinion) is one of the top two or three 5A football teams in the state. I also think West may be better than both Webb and Alcoa this season. That being said, Maryville is still Maryville. You guys have talented, athletic, hard-working players and a top-notch coaching staff. This team has made a statement in the first two games and I would be surprised if they let up now. Maryville appears to be on a mission this year. I don't see how you can pick against them.

And if you do pick against them , Rebelron and Pancakes might have to throw out some bench press numbers !! lol 

And if you do pick against them , Rebelron and Pancakes might have to throw out some bench press numbers !! lol 

I am sorry, but I see Maryville being Maryville. I believe the game will be about like Alcoa. It will not be close. It looks good on paper, but it is what it is. Maryville by 4 or 5 touchdowns. Maryville is too good.

Fellers this rite hear iz a vurry scirry gaim........Comin' oft tha Alcouh gaim and then havin two play West wif a opun weak and thay scorred 65 laist time out inn weak #1.....

Eye heer thay've mooved Marshall two QB and thair runnin' sum pistull along wif tha Vear.....Lotts two prepair fer and vurry good athleets.....Laist yeers gaim wuz a track meat and thay mooved tha bawl on us az good az ennybodee..... :popcorneater:

Stars, I might just have to sneak away Friday night and come watch this game....if you have any money left after feeding Momma, I might let you buy me a Chicken sandwich and a cold coke.

I thought you had a Little one that slipped through Starz's hands playing for the Alnwick Cardinals ? 

Pep, he is a Freshman and plays mostly Freshman and JV, so I might try to come on over to the blackhole Friday and watch those two fab Freshmen you guys have on defense.....from what I hear, Stars had a marvelous signing class this year.