Crockett Co. vs Milan

BIGPURPLEMACHINE

33-16 a "fluke"?...is there enough crow to serve up in Alamo to accomodate all the Cav fans predicting a CC blowout of Milan?...Morris and Milan have CC's number...and just wait till Milan gets to full strenght in a couple of games...2 time defending state champ CAK is 1-2 and Alcoa got spanked big time by Maryville last week and is 1-1....anything can happen...

Yeah, there's plenty to go around.  I have four or five myself.  Good job Milan!

crockett showed up flat and cocky. Milan showed up prepared and desparate.  And ward got outcoached bad. that was the words of crockett fans as well as mine. great game dawgs

You can go back to "really" being out coached every week if you like. Here in Camden we know how good we had it with Coach Ward  it only took us four years to figure it out.

Congratulations to Milan and that Monkey was no Monkey it is a full grown mountain Gorilla hanging on Coach Wards back. Camden won too but it wasn't a shiny  win like yours

Well wait no more, here are my comments.  I apologize for doubting the power of purple.  I was wrong!  Milan has proved (once again) that they are a power which should never be counted out.  I would like to say again that I did not compare Milan football to Buster Douglas or at least that was not my intent.  Now excuse me but I have to go eat some crow on the SGC - Westview thread.

Enjoy!!! :mrgreen:

you guys are really too funny.  when you talk about 'milan did this and milan did that'---hopefully what you are referencing is in regard to the tendencies that that particular town has had in the past, based upon heritage, good coaching, and available talent.

now THESE particular players weren't even on the teams you're talking about. so the whole 'i don't recall anyone...beating them...after said injuries have healed'---what are you talking about? you're talking nonsense.

there was once upon a time that everyone talked about the Dallas Cowboys as if they were omnipotent....and where are they now?  things change, and changes are occurring whether you want to believe it or not.

additionally, your 'the cavs arent as good as they think they are'---what do you base that upon einstein?  let's keep an eye on what happens the next several weeks and if you like, we'll be happy to supply you with a nice coca cola to wash down that crow. 

geez i am so thirsty...can u help me out there guy...dhstennis 1   wtn1964 0

thank u for the namesake...i do take a lot of pride in my predictions and chastising of local teams fans...its a pleasure to be right so often

bolivar...one of the worst teams in the state

south side...one of the worst teams in the state

milan...down year...but still better than crockett

haywood...not nearly as good as they thought they were

dyersburg...not as good as haywood

obion co...one of the worst teams in the state

west carroll...not very good at all

south gibson...not so good either but better than most 14AA teams

lexington...down year...but better than milan...and once again...milan is still better than crockett

westview...i think theyll beat u too

and ull be gone by week 12 for sure no matter ur regular season record...

really thought this was finally the year I am convinced it just aint ever going to happen. I think Morris specializes in destroying the wing t

He does.... I been saying that for a long time.  He sees it... or a version of it several times every year and he has been coaching for a long time.  He sees it from Crockett, Camden, Huntingdon,

S.Gibson, Covington and others throughout the year.  Some run it in the playoffs.  It is definitely old hat for him.  And having played for him.... I can tell you the way he teaches is defense to defend it is very simple and effective!!!