SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

I cannot put into my mind how the Sequatchie County team that I seen last year and in the jamboree this year beat down Grundy that bad. Just does not make sense. Sp needs to come out ready to play and I think the starters will be ready to play more than one quarter this week. Still need to fix the mistakes! Work hard.

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are correct. I left and went to Boyd last night. How did the second half go? Did you stay the whole time or leave?

Quickly!!

was told the young boys did a good job..heard #1 had a 90yd td run in the 3rd and #12 had a 57yd td run in the 4th...

why would you walk out on watching the Pirates to go watch a Bunch of Bucs?

at least Roy had a legitimate reason...lol

Edited by Southtowner

I cannot put into my mind how the Sequatchie County team that I seen last year and in the jamboree this year beat down Grundy that bad. Just does not make sense. Sp needs to come out ready to play and I think the starters will be ready to play more than one quarter this week. Still need to fix the mistakes! Work hard.

Defense was very strong last night-counting sacks and losses gave up 100 yards with 80 on one run. Allowed 7-27 passing for 90 with 60 by the backup late. You can't judge too much by the Community game, they have scored three points in three weeks and that FG had to bounce over the post, but last night's win was a good statement.

You can bet on one thing, this Colquette fella will have a couple of tricks up his sleeve. Maybe an onside or something similar. He is like that old ball coach that coaches them Roosters in So. Car. Another thing, I was talking to a man that works at Finley after last nights game and he was mad. He said some old bearded man had left a big mess in the press box elevator. Laying Beside that mess, he said, was some crumpled up Murphy Fair pages. That man was real mad.

You can bet on one thing, this Colquette fella will have a couple of tricks up his sleeve. Maybe an onside or something similar. He is like that old ball coach that coaches them Roosters in So. Car. Another thing, I was talking to a man that works at Finley after last nights game and he was mad. He said some old bearded man had left a big mess in the press box elevator. Laying Beside that mess, he said, was some crumpled up Murphy Fair pages. That man was real mad.

Sounds like all signs point to Roy Dillard. Paging Roy, where are you?

Sounds like all signs point to Roy Dillard. Paging Roy, where are you?