SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

Sequatchie ran the ball well even if the score does not show it, especially with the pass.not being a threat last night. Can't have turnovers ending drives at the SP 25 and 10. The second one I'm.not sure if it was a fumble. It wouldnt have a difference in the outcome.the way the.defense.could not slow down SP but more time in the second quarter would have been taken off, maybe a 21-14 game at half. Terrible spot in the third quarter when Seq came up an inch short on fourth down at SP 10, again wouldnt have made a difference in the win or loss as SP continued to move the ball, had Seq gone in to score. Run performance is something to build on, defense has to do better no matter the speed difference. And as "Roy" said why risk starters being injured up five scores in the fourth?

Edited by Indian

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game surprised me. Good luck to both teams on out. Seq. is very young compared to the pirates. Looks to me S. Pitt. needs to get it done this year with all the seniors. Seq. on other hand has a lot to look forward to with their youth and what is coming up. Like I said I thought this game would be close.

This game surprised me. Good luck to both teams on out. Seq. is very young compared to the pirates. Looks to me S. Pitt. needs to get it done this year with all the seniors. Seq. on other hand has a lot to look forward to with their youth and what is coming up. Like I said I thought this game would be close.

Possum, you said Sequatchie would win this game didn't you?

Better watch what you say. Now that you beat 'em, somebody up that ways might git mad and make that Childress boy (who I don't like so much, by the way) investigate you fellers. :ph34r:

yep, no doubt about it, someone up that way has a lot of power it seems, but he sure knows how to hide after he rats you out. I don't like him as much as you don't like that Childress man.