SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BOYS YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS!!! ITS GAMEDAY BABY!! ITS GAME DAY!! HELLOO!!! ONE TIME!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! YOU GOTTA GET YOUR MIND RIGHT!!! ONE TIME!!

Alright guys, here it is. IT IS TIME! It is time to take that next step boys! Let’s come out from the opening whistle and show these boys from Sequatchie County that WE ARE SOUTH PITTSBURG BABY!!! REPRESENT THAT P WITH PRIDE!! REPRESENT YOUR TOWN WITH RESPECT! ACT LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN THERE BUT HAVE SOME FUN! Lets get our minds right and take care of business baby. You boys are better than what you have shown. YOU KNOW IT! WE KNOW IT! THE COACHES KNOW IT! ITS TIME TO PUT IT ALL TOGETHER BABY!! FOCUS FOCUS FOCUS!! ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK!! ITS GO TIME BABY!! ONE MORE TIME!!HIT SOMEBODY!!!

Good luck tonight with those Indians OP, SP should win this one. MC has there first test of the season but as always, hope both hometown teams come out victorious! I'll be in Vanderbilt but will be keeping up with both games......

Jest what in the cat hair is you doing in Vanderbilt? Did the SS catch you a peeping in the Sears magazine? LOPAO.....

I think too many people are discrediting Hixson. They are a good team who came in to Beene Stadium with something to prove after falling on their face in their opener. Meanwhile we were feeling good about ourselves after a nice opening win and were overconfident and flat. We got smacked in the mouth, did not like it, and did not respond appropriately. So, with that being said I agree with TTP from a few pages back. I believe the pirates come ready to play tonight and come away with a convincing win. Not sure I agree with TTP about next years SP vs SC game but after that SP better watch out! SC will easily have the best team in the valley after next year.

Beautiful weather, dry field = speed.  I think that will be the deciding factor.

Also, if you get there early enough to see the boys do their helmet salute (or whatever it's called) look for something extra.  Nothing big, just something a few of us cooked up.  Hopefully, it will add a few more percent of inspiration.

GO PIRATES!!!!!!