SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

Tonight will be a revealing night for the Pirates. A struggle tonight could translate into a struggle in the playoffs. A resounding victory tonight would put a lot of wind in our sails. Coach Tim and staff have worked very hard this week to iron out some wrinkles and I'm very proud of them. The coaches have laid it in the table - if the boys respond accordingly this bunch of players will take a big step toward being a 'team'. If these guys stick to the plan that's been put before them this week, and play with the intensity of a true Pirate Sequatchie will go home empty handed.

GO PIRATES!!!!

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonight will be a revealing night for the Pirates. A struggle tonight could translate into a struggle in the playoffs. A resounding victory tonight would put a lot of wind in our sails. Coach Tim and staff have worked very hard this week to iron out some wrinkles and I'm very proud of them. The coaches have laid it in the table - if the boys respond accordingly this bunch of players will take a big step toward being a 'team'. If these guys stick to the plan that's been put before them this week, and play with the intensity of a true Pirate Sequatchie will go home empty handed.

GO PIRATES!!!!

Old Pirate hopes this is a hard fought feud, this team needs to be challenged hopefully building unity. Easy wins often lead to complacency and that is the one thing these group of Pirates need to avoid. Pirates by 8 in a hard fought feud.

Old Pirate hopes this is a hard fought feud, this team needs to be challenged hopefully building unity. Easy wins often lead to complacency and that is the one thing these group of Pirates need to avoid. Pirates by 8 in a hard fought feud.

Good luck tonight with those Indians OP, SP should win this one. MC has there first test of the season but as always, hope both hometown teams come out victorious! I'll be in Vanderbilt but will be keeping up with both games......

Purplegrad, it's now time to correct you my friend. I've let it go twice now. Ken actually only lost three times to SP, not twice.

you can be the best coach in the world but if you don't have the football players your not going to win. KC has a good team but he doesn't have the team he had in jasper so guess what.

you can be the best coach in the world but if you don't have the football players your not going to win. KC has a good team but he doesn't have the team he had in jasper so guess what.

I don't agree with you on much Legit, but I do here. KC worst team he had while at Marion could beat his current team at Dunlap. Now in couple years it may be different, but right now it is the case. As long as North Alabama doesn't turn the ball over they should not have much a problem. 

I don't agree with you on much Legit, but I do here. KC worst team he had while at Marion could beat his current team at Dunlap. Now in couple years it may be different, but right now it is the case. As long as North Alabama doesn't turn the ball over they should not have much a problem. 

Now you know TSSAA doens't allow high school teams to play college teams, not even 3a/4a teams. Besides, North Alabama is playing Jacksonville State this weekend.

Edited by rlh