SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

I'm tired of hearing from people who have no clue what it means to be a true Pirate. A Pirate is not just an athlete - a Pirate is someone who plays with heart, mind, and soul. A true Pirate cares about the program and about it's future. A true Pirate will not do or ignore things that hurt the program or the school.

I look forward to a great game Friday night. Sequatchie has a great rebuilding going on. I salute former Pirate Pete Swafford for helping Sequatchie become a force to be reckoned with. I suspect Seq will hit the ground running and will show some resistance at first, but out speed will overcome them.

Pirates win 42-14

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys, Glenn here. Sorry I have been gone. Butch says I abused somebody and gave me a warning. I guess I should say I'm sorry for saying somebody wasn't very smart. I am really a nice guy and did not mean to be mean guys. So if you will take my apology. I am sorry. I had to have a friend show me how to talk to you guys again on here.

From Glenn

n

Hey guys, Glenn here. Sorry I have been gone. Butch says I abused somebody and gave me a warning. I guess I should say I'm sorry for saying somebody wasn't very smart. I am really a nice guy and did not mean to be mean guys. So if you will take my apology. I am sorry. I had to have a friend show me how to talk to you guys again on here.

From Glenn

Welcome back Glenn.....thought you were "TIRED" of posting on here and took a break.

Edited by piratetom

It's Glenn again. I'm going to tell you guys a secret. The pirates two weeks ago were hurt. Several ate too much during pregame and caused them to not be very fast. A few we're talking fast but not running fast. I think they were mad because they ate to much. Week 1 we were more fast than week 2. Last week we got back to being fast again. I really think we will be more fast than last week this week. I have talked to some and the pirates should be healthy and real fast for this game. Sequatchie isn't very fast and not nearly fast enough for our Pirates. Pirates are gonna beat the Indians bad this week. Just wait and see

From Glenn

Welcome back Glenn.....thought you were "TIRED" of posting on here and took a break.

Hey Tom. Glenn here. I guess I got warned or something cause I was mean. I hope it wasn't you that I made mad. I guess I'm sorry if I did. My Pirates will be back this week. People will get to see just how fast they are. Just wait.

From Glenn

Just been sitting back reading posts for awhile.  Hopefully this Pirate team has overcome any issues that were shown against Hixson.  Hate to sound like a record but only a team effort will get them to the ultimate goal this year.  With that said, I agree with Legit in that this is a statement game.  Yeah, Sequatchie is rebuilding but I can guarantee you with Colquette coaching them they will be well prepared to upset the Pirates Friday night.  They will be disciplined on defense and will be running the Veer offense which is all about assignment football on the defensive side.  I just hope the Pirates are better prepared than the last time they faced the veer or it could be along night.  I see this game being a 14-21 point difference with the Pirates playing hardnosed ball to win it in the 4th quarter.

Hey Tom. Glenn here. I guess I got warned or something cause I was mean. I hope it wasn't you that I made mad. I guess I'm sorry if I did. My Pirates will be back this week. People will get to see just how fast they are. Just wait.

From Glenn

Hey Glenn, Butchie Here...You Know The Reason Behind Your Warning...I Just Jumped In Here To Tell You I'm Still Around...You Hoser...Now Post All You Want...But Do Not Antagonize or Post In A Manner As To Incite Or Flamebait Another Member Into A Response...And Seeing As You Pretend To Be New Here The Rules Are Posted For Your Reading Enjoyment Or Just Post Away And I'll visit You From Time To Time And Issue Warnings...

Hey Glenn, Butchie Here...You Know The Reason Behind Your Warning...I Just Jumped In Here To Tell You I'm Still Around...You Hoser...Now Post All You Want...But Do Not Antagonize or Post In A Manner As To Incite Or Flamebait Another Member Into A Response...And Seeing As You Pretend To Be New Here The Rules Are Posted For Your Reading Enjoyment Or Just Post Away And I'll visit You From Time To Time And Issue Warnings...

now thats Funny!! i dont care who you are! You think Butchie is kidding but be isnt!!