SP vs Sequatchie (Moore man against that Colquette man)

Roy Dillard

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would be willing to wager that the Bible kid from Coalfield is faster than anything SP has this season. SP has decent speed, but they saw very quickly against Hixson that their speed doesn't compare to some teams. I agree SP needs to play harder. Also I am still a big believer that its all about the Big Uglies isn't it Legit? If it was just about speed then teams like Howard and Brainerd would be dominate.

I agree the guys up front are more important this year than in past years. None of our backs have that burst-through-the-hole speed we've been blessed with previously. But Mitchell has great power once he gets wound out. The blockers will indeed to have to nock some holes open.

I said last week that the Sale Creek game wouldn't be enough adversity to determine if attitudes have changed. If you are honest with yourselves, you know I was right. I also said that in his tenure at MC, Ken only lost to SP twice. I'm not predicting anything in this game other than it will be close. Those are two factors that Pirate fans have to consider.

I said last week that the Sale Creek game wouldn't be enough adversity to determine if attitudes have changed. If you are honest with yourselves, you know I was right. I also said that in his tenure at MC, Ken only lost to SP twice. I'm not predicting anything in this game other than it will be close. Those are two factors that Pirate fans have to consider.

PG, you're a great guy with a great family.  But I will never...EVER...admit you were right.  LOL!  Hey...good luck with Central...purple on purple.

And good luck to the Pirates.  I hope Friday 13 works to our favor.

I would be willing to wager that the Bible kid from Coalfield is faster than anything SP has this season. SP has decent speed, but they saw very quickly against Hixson that their speed doesn't compare to some teams. I agree SP needs to play harder. Also I am still a big believer that its all about the Big Uglies isn't it Legit? If it was just about speed then teams like Howard and Brainerd would be dominate.

Cant really compare Sp to teams like brainerd or Howard.........we all know that Sp is no where near as undisciplined as those teams are.  If a coach could instill a little at those schools they would be unstoppable.  The poster was right, most years SP should be the class of single A football.  They probably, most years have more athletes than the majority of 1,2 and 3a..  I for one, think that Sp rolls in this one.  KC is one or two years away from doing damage at Dunlap.  Next year he will get the pirates, but not this year. SP 42-14