fairview vs creekwood

Slim88

I see a loss on the schedule for Fairview but not this Friday.

That's a broad statement. There is still 8 football games to go. Who called undefeated this year? Us? Not hardly. When the "AP" puts you at #3, you tend to get everyone's best shot, week after week. And if this district isn't tough enough, there's cross county 4A Page who always gets up for our game.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Request was made to ask fans not blow horns by game officials to the game administrator, that would be me. Request was not made by CW folk! Looking forward to making trip to Fairview, our depleted roster will battle to last whistle b/c that is the Red Hawk way! Good luck to all 11AA teams!

Look forward to having you guys over for some football. We welcome you all. Safe travels to and from.

I see Fairview absolutely dominating the district with Cheatham's old coach Finley at Stewart County, there's no possible way they can make a run like they did last year. They don't have the motivation or drive that is here at Stewart. Lewis might give them a run for their money but i see fairview deep in the playoffs possibly state.

It's Football Friday, folks! It's going to be perfect weather. Would like to invite the good fans in Charlotte, Tn and all of Dickson County over to Fairview tonight. It's Elementary School night, so expect a bunch of little ones in the "Jacket Nest" tonight. Oh yeah, I see your bye week on the schedule tonight, Lewis County. Got a feeling I know where your guys will be scouting tonight. lol

It's Football Friday, folks! It's going to be perfect weather. Would like to invite the good fans in Charlotte, Tn and all of Dickson County over to Fairview tonight. It's Elementary School night, so expect a bunch of little ones in the "Jacket Nest" tonight. Oh yeah, I see your bye week on the schedule tonight, Lewis County. Got a feeling I know where your guys will be scouting tonight. lol

They would be smart to be scouting Camden tonight since they play them next friday. They should know to not overlook Camden. Just my two cents.

Fairview has a group of guys that believe in the word "team".   Last years team was a little more talented but they never jelled as a team.    When I watch this team this year you can see the camaraderie amongst the players.   "22"  is this years beast.  I am told he is an awesome leader on the practice field.    I am not sure how deep this team will go in the playoffs but I am sure they will leave it all on the field in every game they play.   Before we go writing off  CW I think it is important to note they beat Dickson county earlier this year.  Their line is improving every week so we better come prepared to play tonight.