Dekalb vs White Co

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well ill be the first to admit that I was wrong. WC was clearly the better team tonight. DC's sloppy play finally caught up with them.

Shake it off and move on to the next game, Tigers.

0-3 so far, I have got a really good feeling that if you decide to pick DC you will finally get one right.

And i was hoping that TC would be the ones to end ya'lls undefeatedness.... :popcorneater:   We whipped Sparta like a redheaded stepchild earlier this preseason.

heard that was the other way around slimshady anyway i told you guys we were gonna kill you. i called it. ha      dc has a good young team and will be great in 2 years, mayb even better than last year. i can't believe im saying that caus i thought molander was the best high school player i have ever seen . anyway good luck the rest of the season dekalb.

heard that was the other way around slimshady anyway i told you guys we were gonna kill you. i called it. ha      dc has a good young team and will be great in 2 years, mayb even better than last year. i can't believe im saying that caus i thought molander was the best high school player i have ever seen . anyway good luck the rest of the season dekalb.

Next years team will be pretty dang good. In the 8aa thread before a single game was played I said I thought this years team would be a 7-8 win regular season team and I stand by that. For what it is worth, I believe yall are very capable of running the schedule. Cookeville will be the hardest game yall have remaining.

Gill being blocked?

That's not What I Saw. Everyone at the game saw or heard Gill made or was in on every tackle. It wouldn't surprise me if he had 10 solos at nose guard. They started just running away from him and to the edge. That's what killed us. On a better note my son got to see the field for the first time, I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances. Edited by TheLateGreat

Sparta whipped our boys no doubt!! Congrats to them, although remember DeKalb had a very emotional win last week..... Not making excuses, but that game Last night you could almost see a  lackluster performance by the Tigers. We looked bad on both sides of the ball but credit WC for playing Physical and tough. Yes they ran it down our throats, we missed tackles, and made numerous mistakes. I still think that win against LA caused a hangover affect. Good luck to WC I hope you do well the rest of the season!

#TIGERPRIDE

That's not What I Saw. Everyone at the game saw or heard Gill made or was in on every tackle. It wouldn't surprise me if he had 10 solos at nose guard. They started just running away from him and to the edge. That's what killed us. On a better note my son got to see the field for the first time, I just wish it wasn't under these circumstances.

Gill had 11 solo tackles and 6 assisted tackles officially.