Grundy County Football

curtislowe

I agree opie it was a bad hire from the beginning and mtngoatbilly you must be suffocating because your so far up these coaches butt it isnt even funny! You will see next week when the Irish come to the mountain how much these coaches know. So you can see the true side of things I believe even you and Rayburn could coach this team and beat the cream puffs. We have not had a quality win for the last 2 years. Remember mtngoatbilly if you don't get enough oxygen to your brain you will become a vegetable. Come out an breathe!

Naa Beav. I just know good quality coaches when I see them. That's all.

These rose colored glasses are working just fine. TdipHjs.jpg

Edited by MtnGoatBilly

Purple. This thread is like fighting a losing battle.. I have been going through this mess with Grundy fans for almost a year now. It's always the coaches fault when they lose according to some people. One of your previous posts made me think of it like this. Coaches do not tackle, or fumble the ball, or throw interceptions, or make touchdowns. They form a game plan. Call the plays but it is up to the players to execute the plan and the plays. I will say this. Football is a game of emotion. One play can turn a game around on either sideline. This has certainly been an emotional season for Grundy. People can say what they want but our team as gotten better over the last few weeks. Some say its because we have played a few cupcakes. I do not buy into that. I think coaching has had alot to do with it. These players love this coaching staff and are playing their hearts out right now. You can see it on the field. We should win again this week and then it's the big one against Notre Dame. I am drinking the Kool-Aid and believing we can win out.

You better drink more then kool-aid. Maybe some moonshine will do the trick to get you ready for a 35-0 but whooping by Notre Dame