Science hill @ Siegel

Topperfootballfan

Really, well I've got 829 friends that are all Crockett fans and they say the Toppers are classless and DB has class. So there. Now do you want to argue about the meaning of life?

Yeah Ok. There's no way you have anywhere close to this many friends. If you're going to make something this stupid up at least make it believable.

Edited by AlumnI01

I wasn't even close on the combined total prediction (80). I thought Siegel had a good game plan to contain Science Hill's QB. The D-Ends often did not rush but tried to keep him in the pocket. He still had a great game though. McGue's passing in the first half was average, but in the second half he got much better. But there were a few noticeable drops or mistimed jumps by receivers.

I thought there were a few bad calls both ways. Siegel had a fumble recovery taken away early, and the SH QB broke loose late in the 4th quarter but ref ruled him in the grasp a little early. He would have scored on that one too. But I don't think the ref calls would have changed the outcome of the game. Siegel was better than SH tonight.

This is such bull****! WaCo . . . Get a life!

Of course I don't know 829 Crockett fans. But hey, I thought after reading some of these post that this was the fantasy thread.

Let me spell it out for you. Your coach put 90 points on the score board against Crockett. I think at least 30 of those points were in the second half. He didn't have to do that and most people that saw that score thought that was a classless act by your coach. Then tonight some of you Science Hill people are trying to say DB is just as classless because they put 61 points on the score board. The facts about tonights game are: DB's starting QB & RB did not set foot on the field, most of DB's points came off of 5 turnovers by Crockett on their on side of the field, DB did not score a single point in the second half, and this was DB's least yardage output of the season. Theres no way you can compair these two. So where is the Bull#### now?

Of course I don't know 829 Crockett fans. But hey, I thought after reading some of these post that this was the fantasy thread.

Let me spell it out for you. Your coach put 90 points on the score board against Crockett. I think at least 30 of those points were in the second half. He didn't have to do that and most people that saw that score thought that was a classless act by your coach. Then tonight some of you Science Hill people are trying to say DB is just as classless because they put 61 points on the score board. The facts about tonights game are: DB's starting QB & RB did not set foot on the field, most of DB's points came off of 5 turnovers by Crockett on their on side of the field, DB did not score a single point in the second half, and this was DB's least yardage output of the season. Theres no way you can compair these two. So where is the Bull#### now?

In your post. "I think at least 30 of those points were in the second half." Do you? Well, as usual, you're WRONG. SH scored 14 points in the second half vs Crockett. Care to try again?

Edited by AlumnI01

In your post. "I think at least 30 of those points were in the second half." Do you? Well, as usual, you're WRONG. SH scored 14 points in the second half vs Crockett. Care to try again?

Oh wow! You really got me there. Explain away the rest of my post. Tell me how you come to the conclusion that DB is "just as classless" as you guys after tonights game. You are even admiting that your coach is classless trying to make your argument. How stupid is that! Clark didn't even play his starting QB & RB and didn't try to score in the second half. There is no comparison. PERIOD! But I'll go ahead and agree with you on your coach being classless if that makes you feel better. :mrgreen: