Adamsville at Riverside

TennSportsFan77

I'm proud to be a River Rat, and regardless how this goes this week, our team is working their backsides off to get better. I'm not saying they are going to beat the Cards, but I'm going down to the game Friday night and, "I ain't scared." I think if the Panthers lose it will be another step in the process of getting better for the playoffs. If the Cardinals lose, it could be a huge tumble. They are the ones who many had such high expectations for in July. (P.S. I'm one of the several who thought Adamsville could take care of TCA at home.) 

This game will be a very hard fought game for both teams & on both sides of the ball.  At this point I don't feel as either team has a great advantage over the other, both teams have players that can have positive impacts for their teams but the team with the best team chemistry & focus will come out on top.  Riverside has an opportunity to turn some heads with a win on Friday night & if they listen to their coaches & continue preparing for a battle then I think they have what it takes to win.  Go Panthers!!!

This game has the feel of Riversides game with Lewis county way back in 2002 or 03 (I think) when Robertson was coaching before he left for Liberty. Riverside was the underdog as the #2 team in the state came to town as the Panthers shocked Lewis County! Sadly, Riverside was beaten in 2nd round by Lewis County later in the year! I like both teams and don't know who to pick! Good luck to both!

If Ward can't be sharp against Perry County (5-12 passing) then he sure won't against probably the best team in the West. He overshot pass after pass last week. I belive Adamsville will come out on top. I'm from Jackson, got some Kin folk down there.

Well he can run it pretty good! He may not have to throw it, but if he does his receivers better help him more than they did when they played WC a few weeks ago!