Fayetteville vs Moore County

FayettevilleTigers

It sounds like you are saying the staff has a back stabber on it? If true, this isn't good for the team.

Yep, thats what I am saying, been on the staff for way too long.  Previous Head Coaches At MC found out the hard way.  Ask any of them.  Coach Smith will find out the hard way just like the rest.

as everyone in the know knows the strongest part of the coaching staff is the assistants, if they are weak anywhere it is at the top, could not be a finer group of men that care greatly for their kids, say whatever you want about smith but the other guys are top notch!

Coach, some of your posts might be a little overly dramatic.  I don't think losing 2 or 3 games is going to bring out mobs with pitch forks and for sale signs.  I know that some of the head coaches in the years before you(within the last 10 or 15 years) had much worse records and they stayed around for a while.

What grade is VolsRock in? Gotta be Middle School! Amazing that a grown man who is supposed to be a leader of young men would get in a ya ya match on a message board. When I saw him predict a Moore Co blowout of Forrest on here I knew it was the beginning of the end.

Right or wrong, I don't know, but you got to give him credit for saying it. If that is what you believe why not say it. Each year every coach looks at their schedule and they think to themselves, "that should be a win", "this should be a win", "woa that will be a tight one", "we should murder that team" so fourth and so fourth, however no coach actually tells people this, but we all know it happens.