GREENEVILLE @ Clairborne

DevilMan03

I agree, however Greene Devil Army bashes so many schools, which includes kids, that it is hard for me to ever feel bad for him.

i have never called any kids out on here nor would I ! My family Bleed Green and white my kids from the age of 3 , 11 , 16 and 18 love sports and the 2 oldest play for the Greene Devils in football and lady Devils BasketBall and lady Devil Soccer! My Kids is my passion and what drives them drives me! So until you have kids you wouldn't understand! Don't need anybody to feel bad for me son I am a MAN and if you know me like you and your WHHS93 say you do you would know I don't play no Games are we clear ! Talk about my team all you want heck talk about me but when you or your hommie start to talk about my kids then we cross a line that you Don't Want to cross We Clear gcfball and wghs93 ?

Don't want to add to this forums drama, but what happened in the Claiborne game? I know greeneville scored enough points in the 2nd quarter to put the game away, but I also noticed the lack of offensive stats. Claborne held you to under 100 yards rushing on 30+ carries and it looks like passing became your primary offense. It's also a little strange to see a Greeneville team only score 7 points in the first quarter in what I would have predicted to be a bigger blow out. Is Claiborne that good against the run?

Here you guys go! Found this on google! Kentuckys version of Coacht

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/showthread.php?t=163273

Photoman I just think are guys weren't ready to play. Had a slow start but it didn't really matter anyway. Coach will have them ready for revenge week 12

Edited by DevilMan03

Don't want to add to this forums drama, but what happened in the Claiborne game? I know greeneville scored enough points in the 2nd quarter to put the game away, but I also noticed the lack of offensive stats. Claborne held you to under 100 yards rushing on 30+ carries and it looks like passing became your primary offense. It's also a little strange to see a Greeneville team only score 7 points in the first quarter in what I would have predicted to be a bigger blow out. Is Claiborne that good against the run?

I wonder if it was where we had Harlan County in the stands watching? We was playing off so that might have had something to do with it not wanting to show anything .

Of course you have to know football is a game of numbers. Teams are loading the box with 7-8 every play to stop the run. More defenders than we have blockers so the run game suffers. You combat that with screens, shuttle passes and passing vertical. That is why we have been more pass oriented the last 3 games. Take what the defense gives you.

Of course you have to know football is a game of numbers. Teams are loading the box with 7-8 every play to stop the run. More defenders than we have blockers so the run game suffers. You combat that with screens, shuttle passes and passing vertical. That is why we have been more pass oriented the last 3 games. Take what the defense gives you.

Yes, but teams that load the box against teams with speed usually have the ability to get to the corner and then there is only a man to beat and then it's off to the races. Claiborne must be fast. Fulton often has this problem with teams trying to load the box and stop the run. Good thing you can throw the ball effectively or that could have been embarrassing.

Yes, but teams that load the box against teams with speed usually have the ability to get to the corner and then there is only a man to beat and then it's off to the races. Claiborne must be fast. Fulton often has this problem with teams trying to load the box and stop the run. Good thing you can throw the ball effectively or that could have been embarrassing.

Can Fulton throw against a good run defense and pass defensive team?

Yes, But Fulton is the best team in the state, Nothing works against them. On the serious side it is good that we have a QB that can stand the heat and spread the ball around. Having Great WR's also helps too.

i have never called any kids out on here nor would I ! My family Bleed Green and white my kids from the age of 3 , 11 , 16 and 18 love sports and the 2 oldest play for the Greene Devils in football and lady Devils BasketBall and lady Devil Soccer! My Kids is my passion and what drives them drives me! So until you have kids you wouldn't understand! Don't need anybody to feel bad for me son I am a MAN and if you know me like you and your WHHS93 say you do you would know I don't play no Games are we clear ! Talk about my team all you want heck talk about me but when you or your hommie start to talk about my kids then we cross a line that you Don't Want to cross We Clear gcfball and wghs93 ?

1--I have never talked about your kids

2--I have never talked bad about the team that you oddly bleed green and white for (I always bleed red). They will be undefeated going into the Fulton game and will probably never lose a conference game as long as they are in the BRAC.

3--I have kids and they are also my passion, I commend you for that...you just get way too fired up on this site and say way too many NEGATIVE comments about WG that they have NO control over (Field, lack of seating, etc).

4--If you are such a MAN, quit acting so immature on this site.

I wish your kids and your greene devils the best of luck!!!