Grundy @ Signal Mountain - Week 4

MountainTroll

You need to go to confession and say three hail marys, and then give another 10K to the diocese to support your no athlete left behind program you have a ND. Those three hail marys will be the ones that you will need to throw in the 4th Qtr just to try and catch up when you play Signal. Aren't you being judgmental  by judging us as classless? You must know what classless is by looking in the mirror everyday!

Why do you have to bring religion in to this. You are a true idiot. Attacking someones ones religion. You don't even know if I'm catholic!!! I've lived in Chattanooga all my life and have a lot of friends on the mountain but the reality is that most of the ones (not all) who go to games (football or soccer) are classless. All you have to do is set back and listen to them especially your coaches. Your coaches and players don't know how to be humble. They don't know how to handle success or failure and that starts from home and from the coaches. I've hunted all over the mountain and there are a lot good people living there.They just don't go to football games. You have confirmed by your statement how classless you can be. Win or loss when we play Signal it will be with class. Good day my friend and yes I will pray for you.

You need to go to confession and say three hail marys, and then give another 10K to the diocese to support your no athlete left behind program you have a ND. Those three hail marys will be the ones that you will need to throw in the 4th Qtr just to try and catch up when you play Signal. Aren't you being judgmental by judging us as classless? You must know what classless is by looking in the mirror everyday!

Is this the same classy Notre Dame team that wore White Trash buttons on all their shirts at the polk game a while back? Thats classy

Hope things work out for the Yellowjackets.  Don't know the coach, so cain't comment.  Don't care too much what parents say, 'cause some of them is always gonna have a beef.  Really don't care too much what administration says, 'cause most administrators have their heads so far up somebody's but, that they don't know what's going on.  I wonder what the players think about him.  Hopefully ain't none of them on here to comment.

I know the Signal players, for the most part, really like Coach Price.  Don't know why. :roflolk:  But they like him, respect him, and work hard for him.  That's good enough for me.redthumb.gif

Lookin' forward to our breathren from the far Mountain vistin'. animated_gif_3d_059.gif

Why do you have to bring religion in to this. You are a true idiot. Attacking someones ones religion. You don't even know if I'm catholic!!! I've lived in Chattanooga all my life and have a lot of friends on the mountain but the reality is that most of the ones (not all) who go to games (football or soccer) are classless. All you have to do is set back and listen to them especially your coaches. Your coaches and players don't know how to be humble. They don't know how to handle success or failure and that starts from home and from the coaches. I've hunted all over the mountain and there are a lot good people living there.They just don't go to football games. You have confirmed by your statement how classless you can be. Win or loss when we play Signal it will be with class. Good day my friend and yes I will pray for you.

Three questions? Is ND a school founded on religion? Yes or No..... Does the diocese give the school money to help those that cannot afford to go to ND? Yes or No?...... Are you constantly on Signal threads making negative remarks towards Signal? Yes or No......No one is attacking religion or you just stating the facts. If you don't like it go back to the ND threads and post there then you won't get feelings hurt. You don't see me going to your threads posting. I'm just sayin! 

It takes a classy man to come on a message board and spue such hate for people he doesn't know.    

Oh, I think there are a lot of people on the mountain handling success pretty well.  :roflol:   I know classless but I had too.