Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

Better beat them in football cause you probably won't beat them in anything else.

And why should they?  Goodpasture openly recruits inner city kids to their school which is a clear violation that T$$AA turns a blind eye to.  They have so many more athletes than the small county school but then i guess thats why they decided to come back to Div I isn't it?  They knew their old buddy Ronnie Carter had put in a provision in the new agreement, where they could reside in Class A on a technicality for 4 years.  I would be willing to bet that once this 4 year term is up they go back to Div II to stay away from Alcoa and the other schools they should be competing against right now.  

And why should they?  Goodpasture openly recruits inner city kids to their school which is a clear violation that T$$AA turns a blind eye to.  They have so many more athletes than the small county school but then i guess thats why they decided to come back to Div I isn't it?  They knew their old buddy Ronnie Carter had put in a provision in the new agreement, where they could reside in Class A on a technicality for 4 years.  I would be willing to bet that once this 4 year term is up they go back to Div II to stay away from Alcoa and the other schools they should be competing against right now.  

devilfanatic,

I am not sure where you get your info but, GP only has 50 kids on the football roster with no "few inner city kids" has you put it on the team. If you have proof of any private school doing illegal rules violations please turn then in to the TSSAA. Mr. Carter did not make the rules, they are voted on by the entire TSSAA school administrators and the TSSAA board which has schools from both public and private. Without the 1.8 multiplier GP would be one of the smallest schools in Class A. The coaches wanted to stay in 3A, but the new school administration said no. One of the reasons Coach Martin left.