Goodpasture vs Trousdale co.

Creekbank76

Whats weird about that is we hardly ever practice defense...mostly just offense...our offensive playbook consist of right around 300 plays, takes awhile to learn them all, thats why we usually get better as the season progresses. :popcorneater:

Observations from the other side of the field.  Blackwell was a difference maker.  The kid's illusive and has speed.  I thought GP did a decent job of containing Harper to a degree, but Blackwell was off the to races all night.  It's great to have multi-weapons unlike Goodpasture.  It was obvious to me that the TC coaches studied film and had a game plan (especially on defense) to put their players in position to make plays and they did.  When you've got smart coaches with a plan and athletes to execute the plan, that usually spells victory.  GP's plan was to run one guy into a brick wall all night and surprise, surprise, it didn't work!  GP has 5 more games to wake up!  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.  When we play again, I'll bring my yacht up to the creek bank and we can all tailgate together.

Burnley is one heckuva a ball player , and probably one of the strongest on the team...looking forward to watching him lay the wood the rest of the season.

thanks for the compliment

.We really need you for the rest of the season...keep pounding the rock big boy...i love all you boys and Go Jackets

Edited by slimshady

Observations from the other side of the field.  Blackwell was a difference maker.  The kid's illusive and has speed.  I thought GP did a decent job of containing Harper to a degree, but Blackwell was off the to races all night.  It's great to have multi-weapons unlike Goodpasture.  It was obvious to me that the TC coaches studied film and had a game plan (especially on defense) to put their players in position to make plays and they did.  When you've got smart coaches with a plan and athletes to execute the plan, that usually spells victory.  GP's plan was to run one guy into a brick wall all night and surprise, surprise, it didn't work!  GP has 5 more games to wake up!  Good luck to you guys the rest of the way.  When we play again, I'll bring my yacht up to the creek bank and we can all tailgate together.

I hope that extra $8000 you paid for a private school experience was well worth getting slapped around by TC last night.

On a free kick rule isn't block or tee the kickers choice? I can't really remember. At any rate, I know that rule well, Coach Lambert actually practices that procedure regularly, probably never use it but who knows.

I believe it is the kickers choice...I was only speculating on what the discussion may have been on the sidelines...discussion lasted 2-3 minutes...kicker had plenty of time to think about the kick.

I'm really impressed by the TC defense, especially the last couple weeks...they have dominated the point of attack. Not surprised, just impressed.

I'm really impressed by the TC defense, especially the last couple weeks...they have dominated the point of attack. Not surprised, just impressed.

Thanks Southtowner, Coach Adam Keeton's defense has been awesome. He doesn't always

get a lot of credit for what he does, but he does a great job with the Jackets.

Congrats, Coach!