White Co vs Warren Co

theoldballcoachbaby

I think this game will be exciting. A rivalry game, a border war, a district game, homecoming for Warren County, who is coming off their first win of the season and trying to avenge a 35-6 loss at White County last year. They have a lot going for them!

If White County thinks it will be easy and does not come out to play it will be a struggle. Here's hoping the Warriors keep the chip on their shoulders and go take care of business in an hostile environment!

warren county has played much better football the last two games compared to the first two. they beat coffee and gave cookeville a tough game. i think white county has the better team. if white county shows up thinking they are gonna kill them they will get beat. if white plays to there potential white will when. should be a good game.

This will be a good rivalry game. Coach Johnson has some momentum now and has his team believing. White County has obviously been very good at times. I think the key is who starts fast and takes it physically to the other team. Rumor is Warren County won a lineman challenge over White County and may be ready to flex its muscles. I see White County getting out of there with a win but they will have to earn on the field. These Warriors will be outnumbered Friday night at the Pioneer's homecoming and will have to play well to win!