White Co vs Warren Co

theoldballcoachbaby

I don't want you saying you like warren co. coaches and they are losing. you like qb throwing he throwing picks and fumbling. I want you saying I don't like your coach and we winning are qb might be o.k getting 3 TD in 6 min playtime and we left players at home that why ya won.like you just did that's warren co. Football!

Your command of the English language is stunning. I frankly have no clue what you are trying to say. But you are only hurting your own team and program with your incoherent remarks. I know most people in Warren County are supporters of the program and not trying to drive wedges and cause trouble. Please do not move to White County, thank you!

I sure hope no one was rooting for another player to get hurt that is just plan wrong Hunter M. is a good qb and to wish he gets hurt so your son can get in is nothing but the devil in you I pray that Hunter will be okay what's wrong with people I was told by several players that #13 don't want to play qb but he has no choice or he will lose his truck why would you put your child threw that let him play where he wants too or where the coaches put him

My analysis of Warren County Football without seeing a game there in several years:  In the last 20 years (or more), they have changed coaches multiple times.  They have also changed administrators many times.  They have changed Athletic Directors many times.  They have changed many board members.  They have changed the director of schools a few times times.   The parents in Warren County always claim that "politics" is driving the program concerning playing time.  THE ONLY THING I SEE THAT IS THE SAME FOR THE LAST 20 YEARS IS THE TALENT LEVEL.  It is not very good.  If everybody else's X's are better than you're O's they are going to consistently beat you.  This program would take a long time to fix.  

I beg to differ 13sports, according to all the parents over the last 20 years, it's the coaching!! We have 5-10 D1 players each year but thanks to coaching, they never get recurited correctly or some don't even play sports because of the bad coaches. It's not because all the factorys have moved out and taken the talent with them. It's the coaching! Oh and all the other officals from the top down to the custodian at the high school.

I beg to differ 13sports, according to all the parents over the last 20 years, it's the coaching!! We have 5-10 D1 players each year but thanks to coaching, they never get recurited correctly or some don't even play sports because of the bad coaches. It's not because all the factorys have moved out and taken the talent with them. It's the coaching! Oh and all the other officals from the top down to the custodian at the high school.

I am assuming that your post is sarcastic!

Gudats out played all q.b all season and only one winning games with coming in and just taking over the game.w.c coaches rather loose than let him show up the awful performance by other q.b so you would move him for being the best qb. I heard w.c lost again can't wait to see stats said ya only got 3 points. Gudat got 20 points in 6 min mon i saw that game. Talk about getting crowd going haven't seen that since Jeff womack!

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!!! If  all you  care about is ruining your son's life, you are a poor excuse of a parent!  Your son is one of 11 on the field , he didn't win a game by himself as you keep thinking in your " LEGEND IN YOUR OWN MIND" !  All you are is someone who wants to run everyone else's kid's down on here but is scared to tell his true name because of the crap that will happen to you when you do! You can say I'm only a fan all you want, but we all know who you are. IDIOT!!!

Stop this post, it is not helping anything. I think the coaches want to win as much as the players and their parents. They see these kids in practice every day and know what their strengths and weaknesses are. They are putting the best kids on the field that can give us the opportunity to win. For what ever reason, we keep having bad things happen on the field; turnovers, missed blocks, missed assignments, injuries, etc. I don't know what the answer but it's not parents touting their kids or putting down others. They can still win some games.  Give them some support and don’t post negative things here.  The kids read this and it doesn’t help anything.