Melrose @ Whitehaven - 2013 (Thursday)

kwc

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tonite we played whitehaven football!! Dominated on D, and pounded the ball on offense....let me hurry to say this. This was obvious from da first drive. We ran da ball and they couldn't stop us, so this had nothing to do with depth, we just dominated....JJ played well as I figured but his QB had no time at all to throw da ball....I figured it would be a lot closer but as I hoped, the guys are coming together and playing state championship type football...hey ompride, OM was in house til bout halfway thru da 3rd qtr and they were outta there....lol

Bhs I agree with you....there are too many yards in punting so why does melrose coach have some big slow lineman punting the ball when they punt...but more times than not, he goes for it on 4th and long in they own territory when they can't hardly get a play off....the recievers never come to da huddle and they are only running hitch and fly routes. Maybe a couple screens. The one brite spot is the running game which they should fucas more on. The RB #4 is very elusive, very scrappy. If they run more than pass they have a better chance of beating tough teams...but I think they still do good in the division.