Knoxville Catholic at Tyner Academy

QSouth89

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoy a fish sandwich, and enjoy a great football atmosphere. Tyner is fast and has some great kids, we just have no depth. Not real sure as to what Goon is referring to?

I am sure Knox Catholic has depth...they played 5A last year and are 4A this year with a 1st year Coach that was an OC at 6A Siegel last year...I am sure they will be ready also...that is all(for now)

Isn't Knox cat. Pretty strong? Either way Tyner has a always strong team who will play anyone . Anyone. Turner would play the Packers. Tyner will give you a strong game and there will be good eats. Myself...I would never bet against the Rams. They may get beat but they will work you for it.

Yes Knox Catholic is a good team...they beat Notre Dame, CAK...and 1A Coalfield...these 1st three games have been a challenge for Tyner, but mistakes(self-inflicted) have cost us a victory in two of the losses! No time to complain just need to get better and move on! I like what I saw against Ooletewah last week(except the final score)...it showed me what they could do against a good 5A team!

Yes Knox Catholic is a good team...they beat Notre Dame, CAK...and 1A Coalfield...these 1st three games have been a challenge for Tyner, but mistakes(self-inflicted) have cost us a victory in two of the losses! No time to complain just need to get better and move on! I like what I saw against Ooletewah last week(except the final score)...it showed me what they could do against a good 5A team!

Catholic is young but has some talent.  Most of their starters will be back next year but they have a lot to play for this year. 

Tyner always has good athletes, quick and fast.  Some size and strength, but could spend more time under the weights.  Good coach who is liable to throw anything at you.  Depth is often an issue in the 4th qtr.

You northern cat licks will probably have to use power on offense if you want to move the ball on them.  I think Tyner's DB's are too good of athletes to get beat by a spread offense.  You're going to need speed on defense to stop them.

2_cents.gif

What kind of offense and defense does you cat licks like to run?

Tyner always has good athletes, quick and fast.  Some size and strength, but could spend more time under the weights.  Good coach who is liable to throw anything at you.  Depth is often an issue in the 4th qtr.

You northern cat licks will probably have to use power on offense if you want to move the ball on them.  I think Tyner's DB's are too good of athletes to get beat by a spread offense.  You're going to need speed on defense to stop them.

2_cents.gif

What kind of offense and defense does you cat licks like to run?

If you have seen Oregon then you have an idea,no huddle fast pace.If conditioning is any problem at all they will wear you down.