Smith County @ York

schs0595

FARCE??? Let's see. Synonyms of Farce. Embarrassment, circus and disgrace.

The EMBARRASSMENT was that SC had beat TC 2 years in a row by 35. (Don't know if anybody has done that before). The CIRCUS began with the head CLOWN showing his backside on the sidelines, and DISGRACED a proud program with his undeniable actions.

SC didn't claim the "moral high ground", TC GAVE it to them on a silver platter.

I guess TC can claim all that is just an excuse for SC not to play them, but TC did provide the excuse, didn't they?

i love fishing. :roflolk:

that was/is as much of an excuse as it was/is a reason. clint manned up and made amends, funny how that's rarely if ever mentioned...

my favorite thing about carthage fans is their sharpened ability to recoginize and denounce a clown a county away and their innate inability to recognize or denounce a clown on their own side line. :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

I would ay TC would be 8-2 every 10 games if the two schools played every year.

Hard to say. If you look at the overall records against each other, they are even. Always was a good game to watch, but there always seemed to be a side bar every 3-4 years.

Now, I know snowy will have a diferent opinion, but he has jointed the dark side living in the shadows of SCs goalpost and somebody said he was trying to get on SCs staff as a volunteer since Maynord left.

Hey Snoballs, since I thought about it, didn't you coach that reserve paper cup league at 1 time?

i love fishing. :roflolk:

that was/is as much of an excuse as it was/is a reason. clint manned up and made amends, funny how that's rarely if ever mentioned...

my favorite thing about carthage fans is their sharpened ability to recoginize and denounce a clown a county away and their innate inability to recognize or denounce a clown on their own side line. :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

I knew I'd get the wordsmith rolling .lol

Hard to say. If you look at the overall records against each other, they are even. Always was a good game to watch, but there always seemed to be a side bar every 3-4 years.

Now, I know snowy will have a diferent opinion, but he has jointed the dark side living in the shadows of SCs goalpost and somebody said he was trying to get on SCs staff as a volunteer since Maynord left.

Hey Snoballs, since I thought about it, didn't you coach that reserve paper cup league at 1 time?

even more interseting, if you look at all the years we didn't play, it just so happens that tc was in their prime. an amazing and convenient statistic to say the least. :lol:

home is where the heart is, my friend. as far as me rehabilitating the carthage program? i have the ability, i have the knowledge and i have the pedigree, but not even i could salvage the dumpster fire jimmy lit before he left town. :roflolk:

and yes i did, had a couple of former teammates that were fostering the program for a couple of years and they asked me tag along for a bit, what we started with was abysmal, but we were able flip the script the next year. i had never even been on the field at carthage or even played in 10 years, but some weathered old chain gang member was still able to recognize someone that shared blood with one of carthage's all time greats. :lol:

Edited by snoball5278