Smith County @ York

schs0595

You talk a lot behind that computer screen. It might catch up with you one day.

i talk a lot face-to-face. and i've never said anything on here that i wouldn't say in person, if anyone were to inquire about my opinion. :thumb:

"it" aint caught up with me yet, and i'm not trying to avoid "it." ;)

Edited by snoball5278

i talk a lot face-to-face. and i've never said anything on here that i wouldn't say in person, if anyone were to inquire about my opinion. :thumb:

"it" aint caught up with me yet, and i'm not trying to avoid "it." ;)

Watchout, he wants to talk to you face to face so he can scam you with some team national. Watch him, he will sucker you in.

i love fishing. :roflolk:

that was/is as much of an excuse as it was/is a reason. clint manned up and made amends, funny how that's rarely if ever mentioned...

my favorite thing about carthage fans is their sharpened ability to recoginize and denounce a clown a county away and their innate inability to recognize or denounce a clown on their own side line. :roflol:  :roflol:  :roflol:

Man Up? You mean admitting to showing his backside? He may have "manned up" to the kids mother, but I don't think she was the only one offended. Maybe that's why it's hardly ever mentioned.

Know what my favorite thing about Hartsville fans is??? Well, nothing comes to mind real quick. lol

You talk a lot behind that computer screen. It might catch up with you one day.

Talking is what snoballs does. He comes by it naturally. It's in his blood.

He's got kin that actually gets paid to talk. (Not John Woods).

He takes as good as he gives. He does keep a sharp barlow knife in his front pocket. Not to use in a scrape, but to sharpen that stick he uses to poke at folks with. And if things get tight he'll whip out a big word on you to throw you off.

I'll have to say ole Snoballs and maybe his trusty sidekick Seven are true TC fans (not their fault, poor upbringing), but just may be closet SC fans too.Whether they admit it or not they both have ties (strong ties) to SC. If you want to see what he looks like, look up mancoverage on coacht. That's Seven with him.

Edited by Termite

Man Up? You mean admitting to showing his backside? He may have "manned up" to the kids mother, but I don't think she was the only one offended. Maybe that's why it's hardly ever mentioned.

Know what my favorite thing about Hartsville fans is??? Well, nothing comes to mind real quick. lol

she and the kid were the only ones that warranted an apology. the other carthage faithful were only offended by the score board. :roflolk:

i love it!!! :lol:

Talking is what snoballs does. He comes by it naturally. It's in his blood.

He's got kin that actually gets paid to talk. (Not John Woods).

He takes as good as he gives. He does keep a sharp barlow knife in his front pocket. Not to use in a scrape, but to sharpen that stick he uses to poke at folks with. And if things get tight he'll whip out a big word on you to throw you off.

I'll have to say ole Snoballs and maybe his trusty sidekick Seven are true TC fans (not their fault, poor upbringing), but just may be closet SC fans too.Whether they admit it or not they both have ties (strong ties) to SC. If you want to see what he looks like, look up mancoverage on coacht. That's Seven with him.

termite, that ole boy thinks i'm from the branch of my family that sells furniture, you know the "salesmen." :rolleyes:

truth is, as you already know, i'm from the side that cut their teeth working in tobacco and castrating hogs. :D   

i don't have a lie to tell, after the change at the top, i hope carthage all the best. in all honesty, and despite us having a mild disagreement on here years ago, i wish chuck would have took over the hc job. from what i gather, he ran the program the vast majority the time anyways, and i would have been glad to see him get to take full credit for it.

Edited by snoball5278

she and the kid were the only ones that warranted an apology. the other carthage faithful were only offended by the score board. :roflolk:

i love it!!! :lol:

termite, that ole boy thinks i'm from the branch of my family that sells furniture, you know the "salesmen." :rolleyes:

truth is, as you already know, i'm from the side that cut their teeth working in tobacco and castrating hogs. :D   

i don't have a lie to tell, after the change at the top, i hope carthage all the best. in all honesty, and despite us having a mild disagreement on here years ago, i wish chuck would have took over the hc job. from what i gather, he ran the program the vast majority the time anyways, and i would have been glad to see him get to take full credit for it.

Salesman?? Hawking them barcoloungers, sectionals, and big screens ought to be right up your alley the way you run that jaw. But cutting pigs may have had a bearing in guiding you in your chosen profession. Do you use that purple spray?

Yea, I agree with you about Chuck, but circumstances wouldn't allow it.

I think SC is about to turn the corner. Folks can say what they want about the district being down this year, but in years past SC would have a win or 2 at this point, have the same schedule but wouldn't be as tested as they have been.

What about them sweat bees and that mean ole private this week? All I know is that they will have to wait a whole nother year to see Hartsville.

Edited by Termite