Smith County @ York

schs0595

Seems that

Alzheimers is kicking in I guess. You might qualify for a parking spot. Oughta come up SC stinks anyway. We ll take Termite money as well.Sounds like more of it kicking in while predicting the record. It will be tough down the stretch for us. If wedon't have injuries down through there, we CAN win all of um. On a side note, my son was cleared to start practicing Monday after a quicker than expected ACL, Miniscus, replacement. Don't know how much he can play is year after out of contact for so long, but he thinks it feels better than it was before the accident.

I hope your kid comes back stronger than before.

Seems that

Alzheimers is kicking in I guess. You might qualify for a parking spot. Oughta come up SC stinks anyway. We ll take Termite money as well.Sounds like more of it kicking in while predicting the record. It will be tough down the stretch for us. If wedon't have injuries down through there, we CAN win all of um. On a side note, my son was cleared to start practicing Monday after a quicker than expected ACL, Miniscus, replacement. Don't know how much he can play is year after out of contact for so long, but he thinks it feels better than it was before the accident.

Come to the armpit of Sumner County? Don't think so. Sc is off and I'm looking to go somewhere. If I come up there I would have to set on G-ville side. That's not the problem. I'd be for them It's those little league bleachers ya'll got. They are about like a 2x6 on cinder blocks. Ya'll might as well get a bunch of milk crates for everybody to set on. I would suggest a fund raiser for better visiting bleachers for a better crowd. I thought about a road block, but nobody comes there, on purpose, anyway.

Didn't know about Jr. Lickus. Hate to hear that. Hopefully he'll come back better than ever.