Smith County @ York

schs0595

A much needed win and confidence boost for our younger players. I never thought SC wins by throwing it around ,but good job by coaches of adjusting and taking what they give you. Dillon was given time to throw and he did throw it well. Something like 11 for 17, 308 yards and 5 TDs. This will make other teams think twice about loading up to stop Manning and Company.

A much needed win and confidence boost for our younger players. I never thought SC wins by throwing it around ,but good job by coaches of adjusting and taking what they give you. Dillon was given time to throw and he did throw it well. Something like 11 for 17, 308 yards and 5 TDs. This will make other teams think twice about loading up to stop Manning and Company.

Did y'all beat Red Boiling last night?

OK, and you and Antwan can go back to consoling one another in these desperate times in Smith Co.

Consoling about desperate times?? What desperate times?? You implied SC wouldn't win a game. Don't that put SC ahead of where, at least you. thought they would be. Most said 7-3 or 6-4. Looks like that's a strong possibility.

Need I remind you of the Whinemoreland/MC score? York played MC better than ya'll did. So keep using your smoke and mirrors about how good Whineytown is...

Consoling about desperate times?? What desperate times?? You implied SC wouldn't win a game. Don't that put SC ahead of where, at least you. thought they would be. Most said 7-3 or 6-4. Looks like that's a strong possibility.Need I remind you of the Whinemoreland/MC score? York played MC better than ya'll did. So keep using your smoke and mirrors about how good Whineytown is...

Little Buddy you are mistaken, Macon beat York 23 to 0.keep in mind we really didn't play a full hand against Macon and it was still pretty easy for us. I believe your getting delusional with all the defeat and desparity. In my opinion, the night chickens will have their hands full with the MC Tiggers.

Little Buddy you are mistaken, Macon beat York 23 to 0.keep in mind we really didn't play a full hand against Macon and it was still pretty easy for us. I believe your getting delusional with all the defeat and desparity. In my opinion, the night chickens will have their hands full with the MC Tiggers.

A munchkin calling somebody LITTLE buddy...LOL.

Your right, I had the scores backwards. Looking at Westy's schedule,after G-ville, there could be a long row to hoe until Cheatham. I'm thinking Whinemoreland is staring 6-4 in the face....

A munchkin calling somebody LITTLE buddy...LOL.Your right, I had the scores backwards. Looking at Westy's schedule,after G-ville, there could be a long row to hoe until Cheatham. I'm thinking Whinemoreland is staring 6-4 in the face....

Seems that

Alzheimers is kicking in I guess. You might qualify for a parking spot. Oughta come up SC stinks anyway. We ll take Termite money as well.Sounds like more of it kicking in while predicting the record. It will be tough down the stretch for us. If wedon't have injuries down through there, we CAN win all of um. On a side note, my son was cleared to start practicing Monday after a quicker than expected ACL, Miniscus, replacement. Don't know how much he can play is year after out of contact for so long, but he thinks it feels better than it was before the accident.