Hampton vs Bye

uknoit2

Good a time as any for a bye week....For some anyways...Boo should be ready to go against JC and a few others healed up....I hear the Dr says 95% chance LJ is done for the season....Im praying HARD that the remaining 5% chance brings unexpected, great news.

I could not feel anymore deflated for a kid unless it was my own hurt...Most backs need a hole, LJ just needs a seam! And it will take much effort to be the force LJ was on D! Just hate (after all his hard work) to loose a kid like LJ.

Although he's Freshman, Adam will pick up the yards and punish those that step in to stop him....He can also be a D terror....As far as D goes, Adam, the Potter kid, and Lyons will have to bring it!!!!

When you look at most teams, you either notice their size or speed...Speed sometimes beats size and sometimes size puts the breaks on speed...The DOGS have both, and that's hard to stop when all the pieces work together!

Good a time as any for a bye week....For some anyways...Boo should be ready to go against JC and a few others healed up....I hear the Dr says 95% chance LJ is done for the season....Im praying HARD that the remaining 5% chance brings unexpected, great news.

I could not feel anymore deflated for a kid unless it was my own hurt...Most backs need a hole, LJ just needs a seam! And it will take much effort to be the force LJ was on D! Just hate (after all his hard work) to loose a kid like LJ.

Although he's Freshman, Adam will pick up the yards and punish those that step in to stop him....He can also be a D terror....As far as D goes, Adam, the Potter kid, and Lyons will have to bring it!!!!

When you look at most teams, you either notice their size or speed...Speed sometimes beats size and sometimes size puts the breaks on speed...The DOGS have both, and that's hard to stop when all the pieces work together!

Getting Boo back is HUGE He is HUGE. I'd say Smith  should be back also. Hopefully we can heal up and keep the rest healthy. LJ will be missed if he's out, still got a 5 percent chance, thats better than nothing.But weve still got several weapons ,I was really impressed with the way we moved the ball on HV. The coaches will put the peices in place. Potential for a good season is still pretty bright.

Hate to hear that about the injuries. Tough loss for Hampton vs Oneida, but those guys are good, even though they lost a lot last year. I hope you guys get healthy. There's not very many 2A playoff teams in the East, you guys are one of them. Good luck the rest of the way.

And, by the way, I'll take Hampton this week!