Oak Ridge vs Sevier County Predictions

finalsay

Sorry I seem to have offended so many people by asking for support for our team, and to at least keep our squabbles to ourselves.

2bear2 - I guess you've forgotten that I've felt for years (and told you) I thought you were one of the most talented athletes on our team. And I always supported you and cheered you on. I hated that you didnt stay. And I wish you luck in the future.

Peniroo - I'm sorry I've only been in Oak Ridge for 20 years, that obviousily isn't long enough in your eyes to be a fan.

But I'm tired of the negativity, I'll continue to support the team and work for them, but I've had enough of Coach T....

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes CATPACK I did I will email u tonight I was out of town most of the day today!

GOODBYE CATBOOSTER!

I don't understand why it is a crime to support the boys and not the coaches. Do you have to support everybody to be loyal? Even if u don't agree? DOESN'T THAT MAKE U A HYPOCRITE? Does that mean you are not a fan? Someone help me out here! I am confused!

[Edited by peniroo on 11-7-02 4:11P]

Nobody knows or cares about your school. They've never been a top program in this state and never will. Oak Ridge is simply down right now, your school can't play with the big boys, and you Jethro, Billy Bob and your wife/sister down thar in ooootewah will never be on the Wildcats level, never. Even the sun shines on a dogs butt sometimes.

All you people who hate OR's coaching staff...you say you support OR and the players, but yet some of you arent attending games. Bad coaches or not, that's not SUPPORT! When you're not showing up bc of the coaches, you're also not showing up for the players, or OR. It doesn't matter whether every player knows that you're not there bc of the coaches. The fact is..... attendence boosts the PLAYERS, and if you support them and want to see them win, then GO. It stinks that HS kids have to be brought down bc of disputes like this. Guess what..... there IS a coaching staff, and they WILL be there the rest of this season. GET OVER IT for the time being, and wish the PLAYERS the best in the playoffs. That's what the PLAYERS need. Coaches can be delt with in the off-season. Gaww..... a great tradition usually has a history of great support. Attendence shouldn't suffer bc of coaching. The cards have been delt(for now)..... GO WITH IT

Barnowl,

Until we even think of approaching the heights that Oak Ridge has attained, SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE! We only have 4 winning seasons in the last 20, 3 playoff appearances in Ooltewah's 50 years of football(all in the last 3 years), and one district/region title PERIOD. And jerks like you come on here and run smack, GET A CLUE. No wonder I have to bust my butt to get any publicity for this program, because dipsticks like you think that Ooltewah football is the greatest thing since sliced bread. LEARN SOME FREAKING CLASS. If you are involved with the program, then you know exactly who I am. I apologize to the Oak Ridge fans and players, I hope you get your house in order. DC, thanks for your help at the game this year. Good Luck in the playoffs.