Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

We scheduled this game to showcase our program to the Gallatin parents and players...just so ya'll know...rent in Hartsville is way cheaper than private school tuition ...its clean country living, our schools rank among the best in the state, far ahead of sumner county and its a short drive to Gtown....if you think your child has the ability and skill to help our team/s, and he/her has the desire to get a championship ring on his/her finger...we encourage you and your child to come spend a day at TCHS and even participate in one of our athletic practices if your child so desires.

:popcorneater:

Shut this stuff down slim. Westmoreland always gets the kids that didn't want to go to the trash pile down in Gallatin. I knew y'all had something in mind scheduling this game. With Station Camp and you boys as next door neighbors Gallatin won't have enough to field a team in a few years.

Shut this stuff down slim. Westmoreland always gets the kids that didn't want to go to the trash pile down in Gallatin. I knew y'all had something in mind scheduling this game. With Station Camp and you boys as next door neighbors Gallatin won't have enough to field a team in a few years.

Westmoreland got kids from Gallatin... The ones that would not have got playing time. Gallatin has about 130 out for football this year. Westmoreland... Back to TC.

We scheduled this game to showcase our program to the Gallatin parents and players...just so ya'll know...rent in Hartsville is way cheaper than private school tuition ...its clean country living, our schools rank among the best in the state, far ahead of sumner county and its a short drive to Gtown....if you think your child has the ability and skill to help our team/s, and he/her has the desire to get a championship ring on his/her finger...we encourage you and your child to come spend a day at TCHS and even participate in one of our athletic practices if your child so desires.

:popcorneater:

Correction: Your schools rank best in the county, not state.

Correction: Your schools rank best in the county, not state.

No, i said state...and i didn't studder....when Sumner county reaches our level...hale will have frozen over...

Did you know where Trousdale County Schools rank in the State?

§  2nd in English I - 88.6%

§  4th in Biology I - 83.5%

§  9th in Algebra II - 63.4%

§  10th in Algebra I - 79.4%

§  10th in 3-8 Math - 67.4%

§  11th in English II - 72.4%

and, Trousdale County Elementary was named a 2013 Reward School by the State Department of Education.