Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

Everybody just needs to pack up and leave the 3rd richest county in the state (Sumner) and head to Trousdale. I hear that is the promiseland, with endless exciting things to do in Trousdale.

Not to knock sumner but maybe just he southern snooty part by telling this story, my wife was a loan officer around 02 at a certain prestigious banking institution in Gallatin. She used to laugh about how the seemingly upper crust around the Gallatin Hendersonville area were the hardest folks to get payments from while the seemingly lower income areas from Westmoreland Trousdale and the mostly considered country bumpkin areas were always the most dignified and concerned for on time payments and such. I guess they always grew up with that daddy will take care of me mentality down there. The great one sounds like one of these type folks. Think they are better than most but probably couldn't buy a bologna sandwich unless he put

it on his credit card. Just another reason the jackets need to beat these chumps into to submission

Friday.

Not to knock sumner but maybe just he southern snooty part by telling this story, my wife was a loan officer around 02 at a certain prestigious banking institution in Gallatin. She used to laugh about how the seemingly upper crust around the Gallatin Hendersonville area were the hardest folks to get payments from while the seemingly lower income areas from Westmoreland Trousdale and the mostly considered country bumpkin areas were always the most dignified and concerned for on time payments and such. I guess they always grew up with that daddy will take care of me mentality down there. The great one sounds like one of these type folks. Think they are better than most but probably couldn't buy a bologna sandwich unless he put

it on his credit card. Just another reason the jackets need to beat these chumps into to submission

Friday.

Putting Westmoreland and Gallatin in the same sentence shouldnt even be allowed. Its two totally different types of places. Nothing wrong with that, but they just are. Funny thing is, if somebody from Trousdale or Westmoreland wanted to do some shopping, where do they go? Gallatin. And youre bologna sandwich joke was a great one bud.

Putting Westmoreland and Gallatin in the same sentence shouldnt even be allowed. Its two totally different types of places. Nothing wrong with that, but they just are. Funny thing is, if somebody from Trousdale or Westmoreland wanted to do some shopping, where do they go? Gallatin. And youre bologna sandwich joke was a great one bud.[/quote

Actually just to shop is Lebanon or Lafayette or Carthage (Walmart).... But to Shop ... Mt Juliet, Hendersonville, or Nashville, and Bowling Green... I would think your assessment that we rely on gallatin is off way off much like your assessment of what you think of TC

No, i said state...and i didn't studder....when Sumner county reaches our level...hale will have frozen over...

Did you know where Trousdale County Schools rank in the State?

§  2nd in English I - 88.6%

§  4th in Biology I - 83.5%

§  9th in Algebra II - 63.4%

§  10th in Algebra I - 79.4%

§  10th in 3-8 Math - 67.4%

§  11th in English II - 72.4%

and, Trousdale County Elementary was named a 2013 Reward School by the State Department of Education.

I did not realize, Congrats! I know Sumner County has 50+ schools which is harder to keep numbers consistent across the board. Send me the link. 

As for Gallatin: They have multiple advanced placement classes, multiple Dual Enrollment classes offered for college credit, National Merit Scholarship finalists, 40+ faculty members with M.A. or higher, National Teacher of the Year Award winner, mock court team, academic teams, Model U.N., Youth Legislature, and national essay contest winners. Graduates have gone on to attend Princeton, Duke, Harvard, Johns Hopkins, M.I.T., Notre Dame, Vanderbilt University, VMI, West Point, Air Force Academy, TN. Board of Regents Schools, George Washington University, Rhodes College, Stanford University, Dartmouth, and all of the SEC schools. Gallatin actually has more academic and honors programs than any other school in Sumner County. Many more opportunities here. We have an entire Freshman Academy and a STEM Program focusing on agriculture and health sciences. Graduates of 2012 received over 4 million in scholarships.

An example of what makes GHS great:

http://www.airforcemag.com/MagazineArchive/Pages/2011/April%202011/0411teacher.aspx