Gallatin comes to the Creekbank..........

Grunt

You're right. TC is now ready to face all of the good 5A / 6A teams. They could probably win state in any of the 2 classes. They should schedule a Rutherford Co. team next. & that Gallatin team they played last night was the best one that has worn green/gold in decades..

Don't hate on TC because of what a SUMNER COUNTY RESIDENT is spewing....It was a great game that all players will remember for the rest of there lives!!!!...We really appreciate Gallatin for having the nads to play us...unlike some of our no-nad 3a princess neighbors... :popcorneater:

Edited by slimshady

Look, there are some good small class teams no doubt. But from what I saw last night, the Gallatin line played better than Hartsville, but they just seemed to find ways to make big plays on 3rd & long. But like I've said before, the team you beat last night is very mediocre. They have given up way to many points to every team they have played all year. & Gallatin's O scored 27 on a team that has had 3 shutouts this year. Like I said though, hats off to TC.

Lets see now

Rushing Yards..Gallatin 177 TC 264

Passing Yards..Gallatin  74   TC  92

Offensive Plays.Gallatin 42   TC  70

TC's line dominated both sides...numbers don't lie...they controlled the game...and our boys were playing on both sides of the ball... :popcorneater:

:

Lets see now

Rushing Yards..Gallatin 177 TC 264

Passing Yards..Gallatin  74   TC  92

Offensive Plays.Gallatin 42   TC  70

TC's line dominated both sides...numbers don't lie...they controlled the game...and our boys were playing on both sides of the ball... :popcorneater:

However you want to look at it I guess. The whole game for TC's O went like this..stuffed at the line on 1st 2nd, made either a nice pass or run on 3rd to save the drive each time. Gallatin's D hasn't been good all year (gave up 32 to Stewarts Creek) they have struggled on 3rd down all year. And I figure your stats would be just a little higher considering how many more plays y'all ran. Either way, y'all played a great game. I can't say the same for GHS. They will do good to make the playoffs this year. Just not very good right now.

: However you want to look at it I guess. The whole game for TC's O went like this..stuffed at the line on 1st 2nd, made either a nice pass or run on 3rd to save the drive each time. Gallatin's D hasn't been good all year (gave up 32 to Stewarts Creek) they have struggled on 3rd down all year. And I figure your stats would be just a little higher considering how many more plays y'all ran. Either way, y'all played a great game. I can't say the same for GHS. They will do good to make the playoffs this year. Just not very good right now.

Y'all could very well win out...all of the teams left on y'alls schedule have under performed and had their problems this season also...if that happens TC win -loss record will definitely help in y'alls playoff ranking.

Y'all could very well win out...all of the teams left on y'alls schedule have under performed and had their problems this season also...if that happens TC win -loss record will definitely help in y'alls playoff ranking.

I hope they do well, but are just too young and undersized. They will probably slide into playoffs, but not much else. The defense shows signs of looking good every game they play, but they have a big defensive letdown in every game they play too. They kept letting TC convert on 3rd down and TC kept letting that clock run to their advantage with the amount of depth. We couldn't get our O on the field. I feel that our O can compete with many WHEN they are clicking, but the D simply just has to improve.

I hope they do well, but are just too young and undersized. They will probably slide into playoffs, but not much else. The defense shows signs of looking good every game they play, but they have a big defensive letdown in every game they play too. They kept letting TC convert on 3rd down and TC kept letting that clock run to their advantage with the amount of depth. We couldn't get our O on the field. I feel that our O can compete with many WHEN they are clicking, but the D simply just has to improve.

That's a joke.  Young and Undersized.  TC, Westmoreland or any other school in the area would die for Gallatin's talent. 

I

That's a joke.  Young and Undersized.  TC, Westmoreland or any other school in the area would die for Gallatin's talent.

Its the honest truth. When you watch them play every year for a while, you notice the difference in size. The last 2 years have had smaller lines than the past. 2009/10/11 had HUGE lines. And the records showed. They are still good players and they play hard, but just a little smaller.

Don't hate on TC because of what a SUMNER COUNTY RESIDENT is spewing....It was a great game that all players will remember for the rest of there lives!!!!...We really appreciate Gallatin for having the nads to play us...unlike some of our no-nad 3a princess neighbors... :popcorneater:

The neighbors your referring to have a winning record on the creek bank. I'll state again, y'all got lucky we had 7 kids too many to be in your lowly little district and division.