South Pittsburg at Grundy (Moore man vs. that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

I garuntee you that Bryant man will be real mad this week because those Grundy people are wanting him out of there and he told those other coaches what to do and they went up there to that Price mans field and got beat 62-7.  That Bryant man has a real good passer.  That Mainord boy can throw the ball real fast to his pass catchers.  Our pass defenders better work on there jumps this week so they can nock the durn ball down.  That Moore man needs to make them jump up in the air with ankle weights on this week so they will be able to jump real high on Friday.  You think im joking but im not.

If our boys can keep their noses clean and their egos checked we should have a full squad to start the game at Grundy. Fitzgerald definitely proved he can step in for Mitchell, but things looked much better with both of them in there. Grundy's preseason power seems to have waned, so we need to go up there and put them down early.

South Pitt better not sleep on anyone, but especially Boyd Buchanan. They have lost a few close games and been beaten by an extremely talented Notre Dame team.

Boyd is way down,if i'm not mistaken they also lost to Mcminn Central also.I know it is a rivalry but Pitt is very good and should not be challenged till Polk.

Boyd is way down,if i'm not mistaken they also lost to Mcminn Central also.I know it is a rivalry but Pitt is very good and should not be challenged till Polk.

McMinn Central beat Boyd 17-14 and only lost to Polk 21-14 last night. Boyd lost to FRA and Notre Dame. I'm not sure Boyd is bad. They are down, but still won't be bad. Edited by TheAmbassador

South Pitt better not sleep on anyone, but especially Boyd Buchanan. They have lost a few close games and been beaten by an extremely talented Notre Dame team.

I watched that game on TV. Boyd is horrible and ND has a decent defense but Boyd made there offense look good. Now Polk on the other hand is going to punch us in the mouth and see if we punch back. If we don't we are in trouble.

I garuntee you that Bryant man will be real mad this week because those Grundy people are wanting him out of there and he told those other coaches what to do and they went up there to that Price mans field and got beat 62-7.  That Bryant man has a real good passer.  That Mainord boy can throw the ball real fast to his pass catchers.  Our pass defenders better work on there jumps this week so they can nock the durn ball down.  That Moore man needs to make them jump up in the air with ankle weights on this week so they will be able to jump real high on Friday.  You think im joking but im not.

The air will be thinner up on that Bryant man's mountain so our boys will need to do breathing exercises while jumping with ankle weights. We need to get that Moore man to take some oxygen bottles up there so our boys won't pass out from lack of oxygen.