South Pittsburg at Grundy (Moore man vs. that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

Where were your eyes, OP understands it was home coming and a HEEP of beautiful young ladies & handsome young men BUT......4-5 deep balls were thrown where we got beat deep. Bank on this the Grundy QB is better than the Whitwell QB. Old Pirate has never said the Pirates were bad........Defensely OP prays the Pirates are as good as you think they are. BTW, Old Pirate feels the Jackets will score several times if the QB doesn't get hurt again. 4-5 Six pointers is 24-30 plus another 30 OP has predicted a Pirate win difference = 54-60 points...jest how is that saying the Pirates are bad? Fitzgerald is better suited at corner in this Old Pirates skillet head opinion, Lankford needs to be on the field at safety or corner too. OP just feels moves are coming on D and in the kicking game as coaches find the best fit for personnel. Have you not noticed personnel changes already?

OK here you go Grundy's offense is ran on short crossing patterns which our athletic linebackers should be able to limit these. And if we allow Grundy to score 24 I hope we do lose because we dont deserve to win. Different defense than about the last 4 years because we where not able to make adjustments or the coordinators didn't know how. How's that OP. Edited by MrLegit

OK here you go Grundy's offense is ran on short crossing patterns which our athletic linebackers should be able to limit these. And if we allow Grundy to score 24 I hope we do lose because we dont deserve to win. Different defense than about the last 4 years because we where not able to make adjustments or the coordinators didn't know how. How's that OP.

Well OP hopes the GC coaches are as incompetent as you say and throw into a Pirate strength and not our inexperienced secondary! Something tells OP that won't be the case.

Well OP hopes the GC coaches are as incompetent as you say and throw into a Pirate strength and not our inexperienced secondary! Something tells OP that won't be the case.

yeah that's what I said. I was just trying to explain that they just don't throw bombs down field. But you being the genius that you are read something else into it. I just believe that we've just given up about 50 pts all year long we want give up 24in one game. Now say something smart about me not knowing football. Edited by MrLegit

OP and Geno have you been watching at all this year. This is not the defense we had last year. We run to the ball we tackle 100% better. The coaches have sure simplified the defense and the boys are showing better effort. All we continue to talk about is attitude problems. Let's talk about we are going to kill Grundy. We know it they know it. The only ones who don't know it are you two and some Jasper sympathizers on here. If the boys need discipline let Coach Moore take care of it or strap them on and go tell Tim what he's doing wrong. We had a bad week effort and attitude wise.

... pretty sure if you go back and look i said Spitt by 45 i dont know what you are talking about!

and our boys are not as bad as you and ol Geno have posted and I don't know where you get that Youngon stuff.

.... i really hope you proof read posts a little better in the Future!! i actually have said This Team could be in Cookeville.. im pretty sure bad Teams dont get there!! everything i have posted hasnt been about ability! just Discipline and attitude... without the latter 2 the First means nothing!! just read all post before you post!!

.... i really hope you proof read posts a little better in the Future!! i actually have said This Team could be in Cookeville.. im pretty sure bad Teams dont get there!! everything i have posted hasnt been about ability! just Discipline and attitude... without the latter 2 the First means nothing!! just read all post before you post!!

I wasn't talking about ability either when I said not as bad as you think they are. Something's have more than one meaning Geno. Now explain that to OP Edited by MrLegit

yeah that's what I said. I was just trying to explain that they just don't throw bombs down field. But you being the genius that you are read something else into it. I just believe that we've just given up about 50 pts all year long we want give up 24in one game. Now say something smart about me not knowing football.

Old Pirate ain't ever claimed to be a genius but appreciate the compliment. So you have seen Grundy play. How good are their receivers? Best OP can remember from last year is they had some pretty tall ones. The point OP has been attempting to make is everyone that could throw the ball have made us look inexperienced (jest for you sensitive fellers) and taken us to the wood shed. Dad burnit, you Tn fans sure are testy.....

Old Pirate, Mr Legit , Chicken David and Mean Gene need to be locked in a padded room together. You guys all kiss and make up.

Jest discussing feuding! The Vol fans are down right touchy. Ambassador, jest what is your take on this SP/GC feud. OP ain't seen the Jackets but MrLegit must have scouted them cause he says what type routes they run.

Old Pirate, Mr Legit , Chicken David and Mean Gene need to be locked in a padded room together. You guys all kiss and make up.

... im fine.. this doesnt mean a thing.. football is played on the Feild not CoachT.. I respect anyones opinion... Just be ready to respect mine.. Bcause i hold.no punchs..