South Pittsburg at Grundy (Moore man vs. that Bryant man)

Roy Dillard

I agree del. Pretty solid all except some 3rd and 4th down and 10+ yards we let them convert. Which gave them the go ahead TD. Not sure if we were out of bounds on the long TD pass we had called back either. But not a bad effort. If we have that week in and week out what more could we ask for in my opinion. Maybe someone got a wake up call??

Edited by Beavcleaver

Best performance by Grundy all year.

1st Congrats to both teams on a hard fought matchup! Feller, you Grundy folkes should be proud of the whole Grundy team! Old Pirate says anybody that thinks that the Jackets ain't going to play hard against the Pirates has obviously got off the meds. The game was a close feud with the Pirates D making some key stops. The Jackets made some stops and held the Pirates in check pretty dad burn good. CONGRATS to BOTH teams for a great feud, both were winners regardless of the score cause both played hard, kept making it tough on their opponents. OP really enjoyed the feud. Good luck to Grundy. The Pirates need to get back to work and heal up, the remainder of the schedule only gets more challenging!

Theys a HEEP of SP folkes that need to take the blinders off.

Sounds like I missed a good ball game......of course I was at the MC game and it was interesting till midway thru the 3rd qutr....MC just wore them down....

Any way, good win SP and hope all is well with your injured player...never like to see a kid hauled off in a Ambulance......let everyone know prayers coming his way from your Jasper neighbors...

#6 actually played great on both sides of the ball tonight! Don't think he has had that effort since he was a sophomore. For the game, Grundy came ready to play and our boys just weren't ready for it the 1st half. 2nd half was a different story but Grundy played really well tonight and I couldn't see why they have lost by much as they have with that team. Protection up front had some miscues but overall great team effort tonight!

WACKED'EM tonight Pirates! Goodluck to Grundy the rest of the seasonðŸ‘

I told you that Bryant man was going to be real mad because that Hargis man did not let him coach last week.  If we had been playing a real good team we would have got beat.  That Moore man had too many tacklers in the game and not enough pass defenders.  That Mainord man had one of those pass catchers drop a touchdown pass.  Our defence did make a good stop down there on the goal though.  I hope that Fitzgerald boy is ok.  He is a real good runner and we need him.