Greeneville vs Harlan county (ky)

GREENEDEVILARMY

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I seriously doubt it, unless we can get the KY fans involved.

lol it's worth a try. This should be a good test for the Devils. the radio at Claiborne last night said they where at the game last night. They said Harlan was big and loved to ground and pound. This sounds like it good be a good game we will see after the first 2 quarters.

Middlesboro spanked Harlan pretty bad last night. I believe the Dragons are 0-4 so far this season. After reading this I don't see them presenting much of a challenge for Greeneville's speed.

http://middlesborodailynews.com/news/home_top-sports/2525709/

Not to step on any toes Barb but you are talking about harlan ky. they did lose last night --but we play harlan county they played johnson central last night and lost 36-14 - you have the ones you spoke of the Harlan Green dragons --- But the devils play the Harlan County Black bears - they are right now ranked in the top 10 in 5-a for the state of kentucky -- they look to be a run team with one kid whitehead  # 35 that carries the load for them ill try to get some of there stats :

Team Total Stats

(Year-to-date - Include all games played)

3 - 2 Record (wins - losses)    165 Points Scored    76 Points Allowed   1527 Total Rushing Yards   488 Total Rushing Yards Allowed   223 Total Passing Yards   405 Total Passing Yards Allowed

Whitehead, Carson
5 89 572 6 114 1.2

played 5 games 89 carries 572 yards with 6 tds

Edited by greengreen22

Not to step on any toes Barb but you are talking about harlan ky. they did lose last night --but we play harlan county they played johnson central last night and lost 36-14 - you have the ones you spoke of the Harlan Green dragons --- But the devils play the Harlan County Black bears - they are right now ranked in the top 10 in 5-a for the state of kentucky -- they look to be a run team with one kid whitehead  # 35 that carries the load for them ill try to get some of there stats :

Team Total Stats

3 - 2 Record (wins - losses)    165 Points Scored    76 Points Allowed   1527 Total Rushing Yards   488 Total Rushing Yards Allowed   223 Total Passing Yards   405 Total Passing Yards Allowed

Whitehead, Carson
5 89 572 6 114 1.2

thanks, I was a little worried about scheduling that other team...looks like we might be able to throw on them

Not to step on any toes Barb but you are talking about harlan ky. they did lose last night --but we play harlan county they played johnson central last night and lost 36-14 - you have the ones you spoke of the Harlan Green dragons --- But the devils play the Harlan County Black bears - they are right now ranked in the top 10 in 5-a for the state of kentucky -- they look to be a run team with one kid whitehead # 35 that carries the load for them ill try to get some of there stats :

Team Total Stats

3 - 2 Record (wins - losses) 165 Points Scored 76 Points Allowed 1527 Total Rushing Yards 488 Total Rushing Yards Allowed 223 Total Passing Yards 405 Total Passing Yards Allowed

Whitehead, Carson

5 89 572 6 114 1.2

They look too one-dimensional to beat Greeneville. It should be better than the BRAC games, but I predict Greeneville to win by at least a couple of TD's.