CPA versus Milan - Round 3

sportsnerd

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for all the love I amd my beloved DAWGS are getting from everyone. Maybe they will come out swinging and give us all something to talk about after the game!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------

BPM..best the Dawgs 'this game' ..hopefully Morris players and staff can find a way to keep it closer than expected..gotta give the man kudos for suspensions..hate it for the team em 'Knuckeheads' aint worth it

---------------------------------------------------------------

BPM..best the Dawgs 'this game' ..hopefully Morris players and staff can find a way to keep it closer than expected..gotta give the man kudos for suspensions..hate it for the team em 'Knuckeheads' aint worth it

Yeah.... nobody can argue where his values are.

Change of plans. Coachrus, I will be at the game Thursday night. The family and I will be coming up for the game. Probably won't get there until right at the start of the game, but would love to meet some of the CPA posters. What time does the game start 7 or 7:30???

Great glad you can make it!

I still think this could be a "trap" game for CPA. Milan is returning 5 players that will be hungry for some redemption. So there is a lot of unknowns about their affect on Milan's team. Playing at Vandy will have an affect on both teams. Another unknown. Milan may be more loose and CPA may be more tight. You never know how TV and a big stadium will affect the teams.

CPA has played well and Milan has been struggling so CPA should be a strong favorite. But I've thought CPA should have won the last two meetings and was wrong both times. Call me crazy, but the bulldogs make me nervous.

I still think this could be a "trap" game for CPA. Milan is returning 5 players that will be hungry for some redemption. So there is a lot of unknowns about their affect on Milan's team. Playing at Vandy will have an affect on both teams. Another unknown. Milan may be more loose and CPA may be more tight. You never know how TV and a big stadium will affect the teams.

CPA has played well and Milan has been struggling so CPA should be a strong favorite. But I've thought CPA should have won the last two meetings and was wrong both times. Call me crazy, but the bulldogs make me nervous.

You're never crazy to be nervous about Milan. Key is score first and make Milan have to finish long drives. Hard to go all the way down the field on CPA defense.

I understand being nervous. If you get bitten by a dawg twice it is understandable to be nervous. But in all honesty, this DAWG hasn't had much bite so far. Never know.... maybe things will change.

after gettin embarrassed by a really good westview team at home and on homecoming i might add. cpa will put this one away by the end of the first half. suspended players comin back won't help milan. by the way, anybody with half a brain knows what they were suspended for and this will prolly piss a few people off but if i was coach they wouldn't be comin back at all. they knew the rules before they put their pads on. it's embarrassing to say the least. we need to play with what we got win or lose with the kids that didn't think they are above the rules. MILAN WILL BE BACK!! jus not this year.

Have to be at work at 6:30AM and I drop the baby off before I go to work. But he sleeps through the night every night. Asleep by 8PM and I have to wake him up to get him ready in the mornings. It is a blessing!!!

Amen to blessing. Wait until you have grandkids, then you can enjoy the blessing and hand them back when you get tired. ^_^