CPA versus Milan - Round 3

sportsnerd

good article. thanks for posting. btw don't know where the report of 5 players are coming back. it is only 2 players. now granted they are really good but big difference than 5 starters coming back. I just don't see Milan being able to score more than 14 pts even though my son says the offense has looked good in practice this week. Hope I'm wrong

I just went back and read the article again and what I came away with was that with out Milan, CPA is 30-1 since the start of 2011, and against Milan they are 0-2. Lots of incentive in this game for the Lions.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CPA fans have been told to enter gate 2 and look for CPA section.  Unsure if this also applies to Milan fans But I think it does.

Also ticket price will be $10 for this game. Ticket booth and Gates open at 5 pm    Gate 2 is at the corner of Natchez Trace and Jess Neely.  No radio from CPA this year.  Have a safe trip.

CPA fans have been told to enter gate 2 and look for CPA section. Unsure if this also applies to Milan fans But I think it does.

Also ticket price will be $10 for this game. Ticket booth and Gates open at 5 pm Gate 2 is at the corner of Natchez Trace and Jess Neely. No radio from CPA this year. Have a safe trip.

Will there be a playonsports stream?

Well, I don't know. I only know what I read on here and media. Both which need to have filters. I usually put 50% accuracy on both.

I will say that some of the Milan posters who have been extremely reliable in the past have said that the 5 suspended players are returning tomorrow night. Can you be more specific? Who is coming back and who is not?

Thanks.

Oh, it is awesome that you have a son playing. I know what that feels like and still get chill bumps watching the tapes. Enjoy every minute!!!

Ok..... so let's clear the air once and for all.  There have been lots of people "saying" how many people have been suspended for Milan and alot of it is not true. 

The gospel truth is that Milan had 3 players suspended at the beginning of the year for off the field reasons.  All three are eligible for tonight's game.  Two others are slated to come back from injury tonight.  Others are still injured and won't play tonight, two of which are out for the season.   

So, I have seen other people say on these boards its 2, 5, 53.... lots of speculation.  These are the facts. 

Ok..... so let's clear the air once and for all.  There have been lots of people "saying" how many people have been suspended for Milan and alot of it is not true. 

The gospel truth is that Milan had 3 players suspended at the beginning of the year for off the field reasons.  All three are eligible for tonight's game.  Two others are slated to come back from injury tonight.  Others are still injured and won't play tonight, two of which are out for the season.   

So, I have seen other people say on these boards its 2, 5, 53.... lots of speculation.  These are the facts.

Thanks for clearing that up BPM.

Thanks for clearing that up BPM.

No problem. On my way to the game.  Just passed the Fairview exit.  Found memories of my yellowjacket friends..... 38-20 ring a bell???  Just messin' with you guys.  Don't give me a hard time slim88.  I got to get it while I can.  In a few hours.... there won't be much to say.  Good luck to all the CPA fans.... hope for a clean, injury free game.