Hampton Hosts Johnson Co

uknoit2

I Can't Think Of A Better Place To Be..But I Got Prior Arrangements Ole Friend..Stick It To Em For Me!...

We plan on it...Gonna miss Pujo's boy for sure...Been in the ear of my young'n to step it up even more and help our freshman fill that void...We'll see how it goes!

Head this way soon

Edited by uknoit2

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to get this 1 under our belts, its one of the games that always worries regardless of how the season has been! We always seem to put ourselves in a bad bind with them, good thing is were at home! Can't wait for these freshman and sophmores to step up and show wat they're capable of! PUJO, I'd say oil LJ will come back like Adrian Peterson did, he's got the heart and sure has the talent! I hate to see anything bad happen to a player but I'd much rather it happen now instead of there senior season! Get em DAWGS!

Can't wait to get this 1 under our belts, its one of the games that always worries regardless of how the season has been! We always seem to put ourselves in a bad bind with them, good thing is were at home! Can't wait for these freshman and sophmores to step up and show wat they're capable of! PUJO, I'd say oil LJ will come back like Adrian Peterson did, he's got the heart and sure has the talent! I hate to see anything bad happen to a player but I'd much rather it happen now instead of there senior season! Get em DAWGS!

From what I understand about this is,  it  takes alot of dedication and hard work to fully recover.I don't see that as a problem, he's learned how to work and  expects alot outta himself. I agree about this happening now,it would be absolutely devestating as a SR. He'll just have a year to mature and get bigger and stronger. I'm sure we'll have the new and improved LJ next season. We've got a ton of young talent and our future looks really bright.

As far as this game goes,we're gonna have to play like men. People see this as an easy win,but I'm not one of um. Its gonna take 4 quarters of extreme effort. They've had a tough year and nothing would make them happier than to come to to our house and run us off. I don't think they can stop all the weapons we have,but we just have to limit their 1st downs. We can't afford to let them 4 yard us to death all night.We just need to play hardnosed and stick our noses in there on d and we'll be alright. Thats up to us,its either fight or run. I believe I'd rather fight than to be run outta MY HOUSE.GO DOGGGGGGGGGGGGGS

2:22 in the am....Field done....The big ole 'H' done...Stadium chairs out....headed home for a lil shut eye....to office at 7:00am...then, getting ready for some BULLDOG FOOOOOOOTBAAALLLLLL!!!!!! :D

I bet it looks great, very doubtful that there's many schools out there that has some1 to dedicate the time u do on making the field look awesome, THANKS! Sorry didn't make it, had to b up 4! Good luck to that rocket of urs tonite!