Community at Monterey

K1212

Who wins? OK I am assuming everyone thinks Monterey wins, but is this the game Community finally finds the end zone? Also what does Monterey like to do?

I know Community is 0 and 5, but for the team they are they have played a really tough schedule. I am not saying their schedule has been one of the toughest or anything; however for a team like Community it is a murder schedule. I mean their opponents records are a combined 19-3. Community Has been in every game except for one starting the 3rd. I know it may not look like it but their D is not horrible, they are just put in a bad spot a lot and it is hard to gain momentum when you can't score. I love my Vikings and I wish them the best this week, and hopefully they will find the end zone.  

We are a single-wing team but we also line up in spread and also will line right up in a stack I and try and run it right at you. From the look of your schedule it does look like you have played some really good opponents. Also, our 3 losses have come from a 5A school, a tough Upperman team, and a Gordonsville team that is ranked in the top 10 in 1A. I think it will be a good game and good luck to you guys.

Not trying to start anything. I understand Coach Frost son is the senior QB on this years team. Does anyone know if Coach Frost plans to return next year?

I know Coach Frost wants to be back next season; however I can not speak for Coach Frost if he intends to or what ever. I think he will be back and I think in a couple of years Community can be right where they should be. Peoples in Unionville might not like me saying this, but right now Community is just not that talented (in football). Every team we have played except one has been more talented and sometimes much more talented than us, 

Who wins? OK I am assuming everyone thinks Monterey wins, but is this the game Community finally finds the end zone? Also what does Monterey like to do?

I know Community is 0 and 5, but for the team they are they have played a really tough schedule. I am not saying their schedule has been one of the toughest or anything; however for a team like Community it is a murder schedule. I mean their opponents records are a combined 19-3. Community Has been in every game except for one starting the 3rd. I know it may not look like it but their D is not horrible, they are just put in a bad spot a lot and it is hard to gain momentum when you can't score. I love my Vikings and I wish them the best this week, and hopefully they will find the end zone.

I see this game is on Thursday night at Tech. I might have to come out to that one. I think this will be a good game. Community has played some tough opponents, but so has Monterey. I think MHS wins it though.

Congrats Community Vikings on a good win. 

After the half with Community's new found offense and  Monterey's fumbling problems it looked like Community might run away with the game; however Monterey dug deep, played hard and made a great game of Thursday night. 

With the exception of a busted play Community's D played great through the first half; along the way their offense was finally clicking. In the second half the only thing that stopped Community's O was penalties, and the only thing that stopped Monterey's O was turnovers. 

Quinn Frost had a great game, the receivers, the backs, the O line all played well. Coach Frost brought a great game plan to Tech. Simplify the offense, go back to the basics with the O-line, slow the game down, and put the ball in the hands of your play makers. 

If Community can improve on their special teams they will win more games this season.