Tyner Rams @ Central Pounders

TynerRamFan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, just trying to figure out what players are going to be back and trying to see what offense they are going to run. I know they saw you guys play Friday and were impressed by your team and especially your QB. He runs the show. If they can slow him down we may have a chance. We are hurting at some of our skill positions and at QB. PFL. Go Pounders. If we get some players healthy and QB plays well then we could do it. See you at Central Memorial Stadium this Friday. GO POUNDERS!

Coach Allen's weekly update

TynerRamFam, We want to welcome u and your team to Central Memorial Stadium and Etter-Farmer Field as we host u guys. Now remember we have not played in 2 weeks so who knows what may happen. The Pounders may come out in the single wing or even the wish bone depending on how our QB is doing. Anyway welcome to our stadium and lets see if u or rather the team u represent can stop our attack . Go Pounders. Will be here. PFL.

So you made a change with the QB(we figured that since #15 is on tape)..good move but as you know "big-game" & "bright lights" can sometimes do strange things when lacking experience..the "RamTrain" "D" is ready for the challenge!!

Go RAMS! (44-blast)

What makes you think we made a qb change ? Pounder never said that.

He didn't have to...the TFP sports section stated:"The Pounders are moving Terry Tiller from RB to QB...even without the TFP don't you know that Coach Turner prepares his troops for the unexpected..Coach Turner is like an old rat in the barn...he's been around a long time!!

And if you remember in one of my earlier posts I stated that I wasn't impressed with #15...I even knew Central would make a change especially having a "bye" week! ( If you read Pounders statement the only position he mentioned was QB) lol

TynerRamFAN, I again want to welcome your legions to Central Memorial Stadium and Etter Farmer Field. Now as far as the QB, I did not say they were changing QB's. Regardless of what the paper says you better not believe everything that comes out in it. I also said we may run the wish bone, the single wing, and now maybe even the veer and some spread if we are getting Tiller at QB. Hey we may even play 17 at QB. By the way are you ready for the wildcat package we have installed this week. Are you sure that Tiller will be at QB. he may line up at receiver, wing, or running back with some other surprises your team has not seen before. Watch out though for the I and T formation. Power football is coming your way. Go Pounders. ,PFL. Pounders are ready.

Central is no where ready for this game, or the rest of the season.  Hard to stay motivated when your head coach has already quit on you.  Can you not tell that by the multiple lineups he uses every week.  The rumor is that the resignation has already been turned in and he is just playing out the string.  Many people warned Central fans about this guys when he was hired.  The sad thing is that there is enough talent on this team to win 7-8 games this season.