South Pit vs Boyd (Moore man against that Reynolds man)

Roy Dillard

I agree Legit. It was 47-19 and could have been 54-13. The fumble before the half by SP on their own 11 or 12 yd line gave Boyd an easy score and hope. Until that point nothing had really happened positive for Boyd.

That energized Boyd for sure.  They air was about to go out of them at that point. 

"It could easily have been a tighter game. Boyd-Buchanan played hard and did some things that hurt us," Coach Moore said.

B)

Food for thought

SP. 47 rushes for 457 yds

Lank 14 for 215 3 TDs

Mitchell 20 for 180 2 TDs

Fitzgerald 10 for 70. 2 TDs

Boyd

36 rushes for 148 yds

The game was honestly pretty one sided. The turnover def helped but Boyd wasn't stopping SP on that night. They are just young this year but should be pretty tough in 2A next year. SP looks to be gelling better on offense as year goes along

Food for thought

SP. 47 rushes for 457 yds

Lank 14 for 215 3 TDs

Mitchell 20 for 180 2 TDs

Fitzgerald 10 for 70. 2 TDs

Boyd

36 rushes for 148 yds

The game was honestly pretty one sided. The turnover def helped but Boyd wasn't stopping SP on that night. They are just young this year but should be pretty tough in 2A next year. SP looks to be gelling better on offense as year goes along

Old Pirate says coach Tim showing mercy didn't let that Stone man run his jumbo single wing earholing package neither, nope not nary time!

he's the Coach and had to be politically correct. I don't! I'm honest.

True. Because Ive heard raving maniacs like you for 21 years of coaching and you guys always think you have all the right answers when in truth you wouldn't make it one year if you truly had to do it, again congrats on the win, SP was the better team by far Friday night but I can guarantee you the boys will look forward to a rematch next season!!

Edited by skydogg25

True. Because Ive heard raving maniacs like you for 21 years of coaching and you guys always think you have all the right answers when in truth you wouldn't make it one year if you truly had to do it, again congrats on the win, SP was the better team by far Friday night but I can guarantee you the boys will look forward to a rematch next season!!

like I said the tears are flowing. BB beat us bad last year and I said it was payback time. So you move on and wipe those tears away. Edited by MrLegit