6-0 Fairview @ 5-0 Lewis County

Jacketman89

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you want analysis, FV has lost a little from last year, but they have reloaded. They're not as fast but they're a solid team. LC has done a lot of growing up over the off season and IMO is vastly under rated at this point, but I guess to be the man you gotta beat the man. LC should have the size and strength advantage, and I would even venture to say we have better team speed. I've heard Wall was 4.6 guy idk if I believe that after watching him. I'm still saying LC by no less than a touchdown. It depends on how each team reacts after getting down. It's going to be back and forth!

But wall isn't the fastest player there are a few on that fairview that are a good bit faster. I've also heard that Lewis has some fast players do you know any of their 40 yd dash times?

Idk anything legit. but I've heard Graham is around a 4.6 and there are about 3 that are right there with him. And then we've got some big boys that can move pretty well. But none of these HS times are on a laser so they're really just estimates. Nothing legit. I will say that I don't think I've seen Graham get ran down from behind.

Like lcp said, graham runs around a 4.6, but I think around 7 or so maybe more run under a 5.0.

FV May can stop the run for a little while, but coach sharp will keep running it until it becomes a touchdown. He hasn't got 200+ wins by giving up on a play. Lol it's gonna be a knock down, drag out until the end, let's all hope that LEWIS COUNTY pulls out with the win!

Lewis county fans need to get the stories straight. Either the past doesnt matter or it does. One of you will say .... that was last year, dont mean squat.... then two posts later .... we are 134 and 6 all time against so and so. Make your mind up but make sure you add a tally mark in the loss column after friday.

the past doesn't matter at all but when some Fairview fans talk about Lewis Co. never being able to beat Fairview  thats when I bring it up!! MY POINT IS WHAT HAPPEND LAST YR OR 10YRS AGO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GAME FRIDAY!!!!!!!!