Lebanon @ Gallatin

thegreatone36

I would take a boat as well. I know what I was told by players. I know what I know by parents. I know what I know by media. I could name names but like I said it doesn't matter now. I would prefer to concentrate on this season. If you are who I think you are then you are very close to the situation. I am all about building up the program and not tearing it down like some individuals. Really good changes have been made. I am very happy with the community being able to tour the school, freely talk with teachers, and see the positives. Everyone wants the same thing. To be a winner and successful on and off the field. I try to do my part but be honest in my assessments. Sometimes I am wrong, sometimes right. I am not a coach and do not desire to be. I can't take the pay cut...haha. I feel I live in a great town with good people and since I enjoy football I would like to be as much a winner as possible. Nobody is going to win them all. I have been on the T for a while. I just voice my opinion, defend, assess, congratulate, learn, cheer, and be as honest as I can. Ok sometimes talk some smack in pure fun too.

I know. I have seen you and others post for years. You are positive and honest. Mostly at the same time.

Some individuals who are tearing down believe they are supporting. Negativity breeds contempt in people rather than inspiring them to greatness. Our kids are watching. Wrongs are often forgiven, but contempt never is. Our pride remembers it forever. If coaches offer the only positive, it makes it hard to buy in. Positive thoughts breed positive results.

For some of those individuals: “Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don’t mean to do harm but the harm does not interest them.†T.S. Eliot

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I have seen you and others post for years. You are positive and honest. Mostly at the same time.

Some individuals who are tearing down believe they are supporting. Negativity breeds contempt in people rather than inspiring them to greatness. Our kids are watching. Wrongs are often forgiven, but contempt never is. Our pride remembers it forever. If coaches offer the only positive, it makes it hard to buy in. Positive thoughts breed positive results.

For some of those individuals: “Half of the harm that is done in this world is due to people who want to feel important. They don’t mean to do harm but the harm does not interest them.†T.S. Eliot

I appreciate that.

So back to the topic. The way I see it is like most others. 5 district games left. All matter a ton. It starts with Lebanon. I haven't heard this week how the team is doing. Hopefully they will be really focused. Homecoming week can cause a lot of distractions. I think the earlier assessment of Lebanon was spot on. They have some younger players who will be really good in time. Need to jump on them early and often.

This will be lebanons statement game of the coaches first season up there. Gallatin will be shell shocked by not being able to stop the offense.

Since Lebanon averages 15 points a game on offense (12 in district games) not sure I understand the comment about the offense. Very physical, not a lot of depth, the big RB is pretty good. Wave win 28-14.

Coach Sam Harp from KY, had this to say about Trousdale in the Lebanon Democrat..

“They dropped one last week they shouldn’t have to Trousdale,†Lebanon coach Sam Harp said. “Blah blah blah blab choke spit swallow blah blah snort lick blah blah. That’s not taking anything away from Trousdale County. They’re a real good 2A team that can compete with anybody

Coach Harp sukks, his champioships are in one of if not the weakest football states in the country... KY,..and Lebanon with him coaching wouldn't even make a good 1A team....GO WAVE.. rape the Devils...

Trousdale had uFCa and Goodpasture the previous 2 week before Gallatin...we were spent

Edited by slimshady

Coach Sam Harp from KY, had this to say about Trousdale in the Lebanon Democrat..

“They dropped one last week they shouldn’t have to Trousdale,†Lebanon coach Sam Harp said. “Blah blah blah blab choke spit swallow blah blah snort lick blah blah. That’s not taking anything away from Trousdale County. They’re a real good 2A team that can compete with anybody

Coach Harp sukks, his champioships are in one of if not the weakest football states in the country... KY,..and Lebanon with him coaching wouldn't even make a good 1A team....GO WAVE.. rape the Devils...

Trousdale had uFCa and Goodpasture the previous 2 week before Gallatin...we were spent

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... :popcorneater:

TC =Total Conditioning ...

Edited by slimshady

LOL

We had 29 kids dressed...they had the sideline filled up...and he's gonna act like Gallatin "gave" it to us...

LBD...Tell any of them kids up there who don't care for this jerk to come on down to TC, rent is cheap and they'll learn what it takes to play championship football... :popcorneater:

If you don't watch it you'll recruit too many kids to stay in the little league slim. Coach Satt wouldn't want that to happen now would he?