2A poll from murphy fair (week 6)

Did they fire the recruiting coordinator when they got rid of the previous coach? They have put more players in the pros than almost any high school team in TN in the last 10 years. Time to restock!

When they hired the coach they did, I was shocked. I really thought they would try to hire a high profile coach. All at once ,it don't seem like they are very concerned about football.

When they hired the coach they did, I was shocked. I really thought they would try to hire a high profile coach. All at once ,it don't seem like they are very concerned about football.

I don't believe they don't care about football, I believe it has more to do with the fact that there are too many private schools in the Nashville area and enrollment is down vs 10 years ago. Look at Ezell Harding for example. They were a power 10 years ago and now can barely field a team. The other non Williamson County privates are suffering as well, Davidson for example.

I don't believe they don't care about football, I believe it has more to do with the fact that there are too many private schools in the Nashville area and enrollment is down vs 10 years ago. Look at Ezell Harding for example. They were a power 10 years ago and now can barely field a team. The other non Williamson County privates are suffering as well, Davidson for example.

Thats a good possibility, but to me it was a really strange thing to get rid of such a high profile coach and hire one with nowhere near his track record. Whatever went on last season with so many kids kicked off the team has caused some problems.

Thats a good possibility, but to me it was a really strange thing to get rid of such a high profile coach and hire one with nowhere near his track record. Whatever went on last season with so many kids kicked off the team has caused some problems.[/

Perhaps they used the Mike Hamilton guide to running a football program!!! Lane Kiffin is available if the current coach doesn't work!

• Upvote 1

Thats a good possibility, but to me it was a really strange thing to get rid of such a high profile coach and hire one with nowhere near his track record. Whatever went on last season with so many kids kicked off the team has caused some problems.[/

Perhaps they used the Mike Hamilton guide to running a football program!!! Lane Kiffin is available if the current coach doesn't work!

Now thats funny.  I wouldn't trust Kiffin to much.

+1

Class 2A

Record Pts Prv

1. Grace Christian (19) 6-0 199 1

2. Trousdale County (1) 6-0 176 2

3. Trinity Christian Academy 6-0 157 3

4. Adamsville 5-1 127 4

5. Marion County 5-1 110 5

6. Peabody 4-1 92 6

(tie) Silverdale Baptist Academy 6-0 92 8

8. Oneida 4-1 66 9

9. Eagleville 5-1 41 10

10. Huntingdon 4-2 21 7

Others receiving 12 or more points: None.

found this poll in The Daily Herald...

Edited by inappropriate301

The trousdale and tca folks have been poking around the Grace threads. Better focus on the task at hand fellas we will see yall in the playoffs.

That what this forum is about! It's about having the ability to discuss football with people from all over the state. We have the freedom to comment on any thread we would like. What school are you from?

All teams in all divisions need to be on guard when the playoffs start. Every year there are teams who have an outstanding regular season and then have a major let down against a team they feel they were better than. ( Smith County, Kingsport DB, to name a few) Also throw on the fact there is a team or two in each division who does not play up to expectations regular season and get on a roll. It truly is a new season where regular season success doesn't mean automatic wins.

All teams in all divisions need to be on guard when the playoffs start. Every year there are teams who have an outstanding regular season and then have a major let down against a team they feel they were better than. ( Smith County, Kingsport DB, to name a few) Also throw on the fact there is a team or two in each division who does not play up to expectations regular season and get on a roll. It truly is a new season where regular season success doesn't mean automatic wins.

From the look of that picture,you must reside under the Rockwood field. lol

By week 10 ole Sonny will have it.I'd say its getting more accurate every week. For example ,I thought I'd be cute and Pick Gallitin to Beat Trousdale, Sonny said Trousdale by 1 or 2 at home. Walla. Out of all the polls I've seen ,its the best.

Pujo what kind of mess is this?  I like Murphys pole a lot better than that Sonny mans pole.  You think im joking but im not.