DB vs Tennessee High

I've never seen such deliberate bad calls in my life!!! Does anybody disagree? DB had to get A LOOOOOTTTTT of help to win this game. 

really cap really. sensabaugh was held all nite long, you guys were given an extra play after the interception for lineman facemask call. as a DB fan we never get calls. please explain what calls went our way

Auh, come on dude, DB owns TH. Consider yourself lucky this game was close enough that you could blame in on the refs.

Trust me... the only thing db owned tonight were the refs. WaCoff you may be waco but you're not stupid. If you were at the game you know exactly what I'm talking about. 

cap im at every game. what call are you referring to that change the game? I think your upset because you said were down but you guys still couldn't beat us I know it hurts but its ok we have been there before. hey you have next season

No what we have is the playoffs and a shot at going deep in the playoffs. What you have is a ref aided 1 point win over a 5A team. Go ahead and beat your chest now because you only have 4 more games left before you turn in your pads. 

hey cap how come you guys didn't target Mitchell more?

Good question.  They tend to over rely on the run game sometimes.  I'm not trying to take anything away from King, because I'm thrilled with the way he's played so far and he did a great job against DB tonight.  Wouldn't be surprised to see a more run oriented team next year.  Henley, Mitchell, and Clark will be gone, but King and the Schuff brothers will be back.

hey cap how come you guys didn't target Mitchell more?

Don't change the subject now... I'm pissed. It's a shame these kids on both sides prepare and compete with all their heart and you have a group of bums that dictate how the game goes. On one play the db player jumped offsides so blatantly that he immediately looked up at the ref and everyone thought the play was over. The ref simply turned his head as if to say "I didn't see anything", so our QB continued the snap count and ran the play. And that's the least of the many "in your face" bad calls. I know you db fans have the Indian goggles on but even with the goggles on these calls were blinding!!! I'm just looking for one fan that thinks more of there tradition than to turn a blind eye to what happened tonight. 

Cap your just upset because you know this was the last chance for awhile. You know what coming for the next 5 years. It was a evenly called/uncalled game.

You're kidding right. :huh: Trust me you will see this kind of competition from the Vikings for at least the next 2 years. We are catching up to db in talent and numbers. The ONLY thing that even keeps you guys relevant at this point is one name..... Sensabaugh and the rumor that they might close down South.  

You're kidding right. :huh: Trust me you will see this kind of competition from the Vikings for at least the next 2 years. We are catching up to db in talent and numbers. The ONLY thing that even keeps you guys relevant at this point is one name..... Sensabaugh and the rumor that they might close down South.  

And THE BAND!!!!