DB vs Tennessee High

Thinking about checking this game out on Friday. Easily the best game of the week and I have a feeling it's going to be very close.

This is  a big game for both teams.A very big turn from a week ago when it look like DB was getting ready to finish out strong and people were saying TH was overrated .A win here will all but give DB a winning season,only something unseen like a forfeit could change  that. Getting into the playoffs and extending the season for the seniors and experience for the younger guys gets closer with every win. 

Edited by BatmanDB

DB is having trouble on offense without Casey. We're glad to be coming back to J Fred Johnson this week. Seems like we've been on the road forever. I'm hoping the staff gets our offense straightened out because it's been ugly to be generous. Boone had a great game plan and deserved to win but the hearts of this team wouldn't let them. It's time that we should be running on cruise but we just ain't there. I hope this week it all comes together. If not, then the wheels are all coming off.

DB is having trouble on offense without Casey. We're glad to be coming back to J Fred Johnson this week. Seems like we've been on the road forever. I'm hoping the staff gets our offense straightened out because it's been ugly to be generous. Boone had a great game plan and deserved to win but the hearts of this team wouldn't let them. It's time that we should be running on cruise but we just ain't there. I hope this week it all comes together. If not, then the wheels are all coming off.

I'll admit that Boone played way up, but you guys will be fine until the Science Hill game, and maybe even then.     Now the playoffs, hard to say.....

There are truly only three teams in this conference this year. Unfortunate for DB and SH this is a 5A conference and neither one of these teams has proven that they can compete at the 6A level this year. I'm not sure what happened in the Boone game but if DB approaches this game in the same manner this won't be the competitive game that everyone is expecting. Over rated doesn't really fit this years Viking team because they are a strong team offensively. Careless and Inconstant better describes this team. Turnovers and QB inconsistency has been the difference between a 3-3 season vs a 5-1 season with the only lose going to South (we were simply not prepared defensively in the game against South, and our QB went waco when South got back in the game so quickly). The other two games we gave away... especially Science Hill. DB is down this year and everyone knows it. So I think it's time to get our 1 victory we get every 5 years against the Tribe.  :hungry:

There are truly only three teams in this conference this year. Unfortunate for DB and SH this is a 5A conference and neither one of these teams has proven that they can compete at the 6A level this year. I'm not sure what happened in the Boone game but if DB approaches this game in the same manner this won't be the competitive game that everyone is expecting. Over rated doesn't really fit this years Viking team because they are a strong team offensively. Careless and Inconstant better describes this team. Turnovers and QB inconsistency has been the difference between a 3-3 season vs a 5-1 season with the only lose going to South (we were simply not prepared defensively in the game against South, and our QB went waco when South got back in the game so quickly). The other two games we gave away... especially Science Hill. DB is down this year and everyone knows it. So I think it's time to get our 1 victory we get every 5 years against the Tribe.  :hungry:

If your QB had went waco then you would of won that game. And thats 1 victory every 10 years. If TH wins Friday night that would be out of turn.

If your QB had went waco then you would of won that game. And thats 1 victory every 10 years. If TH wins Friday night that would be out of turn.

I expected YOU to say that. It may seem that way but.... these two teams have played 35 times since 1967. The record is DB 23 victories to THS 12. Which brings the average to about once every three years that the Vikings get a win. We had a period between 1993 and 96, and then 1999-2004 that we didn't play each other. Since 2005 the Vikings have only won 1 game in 2009 and had one other that would be considered a game in 2007. The other five games were BIG Ls of 30 points or more. I would say it's high time for a Viking victory over the Tribe. Tell the truth Waco... you can feel it can't you.  :roflolk:

I expected YOU to say that. It may seem that way but.... these two teams have played 35 times since 1967. The record is DB 23 victories to THS 12. Which brings the average to about once every three years that the Vikings get a win. We had a period between 1993 and 96, and then 1999-2004 that we didn't play each other. Since 2005 the Vikings have only won 1 game in 2009 and had one other that would be considered a game in 2007. The other five games were BIG Ls of 30 points or more. I would say it's high time for a Viking victory over the Tribe. Tell the truth Waco... you can feel it can't you.  :roflolk:

Fuzzy math.

I think the Tribe has it's best week of practice and finds there identity. This is the week that we will bring it all together and start hitting on all cylinders. Getting Casey back will being it all together. Time to protect the house and turn back the Vikings. DB will win and basically have two off weeks to prepare for Science Hill. ROLL TRIBE