DB vs Tennessee High

Well, our offense sucks. I thought the shotgun was going to work. I am telling we need to go back to our old offense. I don't care if we don't have an elusive runner, things need to change. You tell our line can't block that well and is experienced. Holt is athletic enough to run thr GA offense. We just do not have the personnel to run the spread. I mentioned this over a month ago and let it go until now. We are getting no better and it is time to use this offense. Our offense is putting our defense in bad spots. I mean, Tennessee High and Science Hill will get us if our spread offense does not move the ball. Our line is used to the blocking schemes in the GA Offense, but the Shotgon is a little different when it comes to blocking I will probably be bashed for this, but this team right now should not be young. This is our eighth game and we have improved, but not like we should. I know Casey has been hurt, but why not use ketron, dunn, trammell, rogers, casey in this offense. I am sure they would have some kind of identity. We lose Foreman, Swafford, and Cook and we change things. I have faith the GA offense would work with the aformentioned. We are not getting any better. I know people will disagree, but we are in trouble. I want to win as much as the next Indian Fan, but this does nor feel like a victory. Our kids bust our butts out there and we make mistakes, the same mistskes that come with fundamentals. No one will agree with the post, but we are not a good team right now. We lost good talent, but we have enough to be better outside of the spread, but spread it is. If we stay with offense and it works in the last 3 games or the playoffs if we get there. I will admit I was wrong.

Edited by tennesseestud2013

Well, our offense sucks. I thought the shotgun was going to work. I am telling we need to go back to our old offense. I don't care if we don't have an elusive runner, things need to change. You tell our line can't block that well and is experienced. Holt is athletic enough to run thr GA offense. We just do not have the personnel to run the spread. I mentioned this over a month ago and let it go until now. We are getting no better and it is time to use this offense. Our offense is putting our defense in bad spots. I mean, Tennessee High and Science Hill will get us if our spread offense does not move the ball. Our line is used to the blocking schemes in the GA Offense, but the Shotgon is a little different when it comes to blocking I will probably be bashed for this, but this team right now should not be young. This is our eighth game and we have improved, but not like we should. I know Casey has been hurt, but why not use ketron, dunn, trammell, rogers, casey in this offense. I am sure they would have some kind of identity. We lose Foreman, Swafford, and Cook and we change things. I have faith the GA offense would work with the aformentioned. We are not getting any better. I know people will disagree, but we are in trouble. I want to win as much as the next Indian Fan, but this does nor feel like a victory. Our kids bust our butts out there and we make mistakes, the same mistskes that come with fundamentals. No one will agree with the post, but we are not a good team right now. We lost good talent, but we have enough to be better outside of the spread, but spread it is. If we stay with offense and it works in the last 3 games or the playoffs if we get there. I will admit I was wrong.

I hope DB can matchup this week however the coaches go with the offense.I'll be honest,our staff knows more about football and our talent then I do,so I'll leave that part up to those guys.All I want to do is get there and enjoy a victory however it has to happen.I know GC is probably looking at tape right now and will do what he can to get it done.Roll Tribe !

DB fans must be running out of nails to bite this season.  I enjoy close games, but as a fan a lot of those are too close for comfort.  But it will prepare them well for next year.

Tennessee desperately needs to improve on the turnovers and tackling.  Averaging 4-6 turnovers a game will kill you most of the time.

Edited by THSVikings2004

GIVE US A BREAK.  COACH CLARK DIDN'T JUST FALL OFF THE TURNIP TRUCK.  YOU'RE WELCOME TO YOUR OPINION, BUT I JUST DON'T THINK YOU KNOW FOOTBALL OR THE CURRENT DB TEAM AS WELL AS CLARK.

IF YOU ARE REFERING TO ME, I KNOW FOOTBALL AND YOU CANNOT TELL ME THAT THIS OFFENSE WORKS. C'MON MAN, YOU KNOW GOOD AS WELL WE SUCK ON OFFENSE. ME AND MY BUDDY HAVE FOLLOWED THIS PROGRAM AS LONG AS 30 YEARS. WE KNOW OUR STUFF. THIS OFFENSE NEVER SHOULD HAVE CHANGED, BUT CLARKS KNOW WHAT'S BEST. I LOVE CLARK, BUT THIS WAS A MISTAKE. SO, DON'T TELL ME I DON'T KNOW FOOTBALL IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO ME. IF YOU ARE NOT, I APOLOGIZE... ROLL TRIBE

The only problems I see with this team are the same problems they've had every year for the past ten years in a row. To many mistakes(flags) and no pass defense in the secondary. This team has no quit in them though, as they showed Friday night. And they could easly be undefeated right now. Mistakes have cost them. But that seems to be a DB trademark.

The only problems I see with this team are the same problems they've had every year for the past ten years in a row. To many mistakes(flags) and no pass defense in the secondary. This team has no quit in them though, as they showed Friday night. And they could easly be undefeated right now. Mistakes have cost them. But that seems to be a DB trademark.

You got that right WaCo......